Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What happens now???????

What happens now???????

Old Jan 31st 2002, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

Kristi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I sent all of the forms that were needed (I-129f and I-130) and all of the supporting documents that they asked for. I sent evrything the end of Nov. and I got receipts back from both forms within two weeks.
After I sent everything out and got all of the receipts I decided to move back to Morocco to be with my husband. After being in Morocco about a week I was told by my mom that the MSC sent her a letter asking for a copy of our translated marriage certificate and copies of the two receipts. She sent everything to them and that was the last thing I have heard. It has been well over 60 days............. can anyone tall me what will happen next???
Thanks for any information given!!!
Kristi
Old Jan 31st 2002, 7:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Are you the wife of the other poster who is posting the same question repeatedly? If so, check out his first post and you will see that Anthony gave him a website URL to check out the timeline.

Also Alvena gave the URL for the K-3 website which details what little we all know of the K-3 process. It is a relatively new visa only on the books for 1/2 a year.