Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What ever happened to Jimmy Hill??

What ever happened to Jimmy Hill??

Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:35 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What ever happened to Jimmy Hill??

Ok,

So i am sitting at my desk at work, and all of a sudden a voice in my head starts singing the classic Scottish footy chant of "We hate JimmY hill, he's a poof, he's a poof". No idea why. I can't explain what goes on in my head!

Anyway, got me thinking. What happened to that guy and his famous chin? Is he still on BBC? Is he still kicking around? It has been ages since i have heard anything about that guy!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:53 pm

James Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant futureJames Box has a brilliant future

Looks like he's been farmed out to Sky Sports...

www.jimmyhill.co.uk/jimmy.htm
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:46 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't mind Jimmy Hill. Never understood why he was such a target for the 'tartan army', he's always been pretty polite about Scots. There are far more people deserving of the infamous "we hate Jimmy Hill" tune...like Stuart Pearce
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:50 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jambo_2004
I don't mind Jimmy Hill. Never understood why he was such a target for the 'tartan army', he's always been pretty polite about Scots. There are far more people deserving of the infamous "we hate Jimmy Hill" tune...like Stuart Pearce

I never really disliked him either. It was always a good tune to sing at the games though. It had to be done!!