British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   What do you see? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/what-do-you-see-417892/)

Lord Lionheart Jan 10th 2007 5:39 am

What do you see?

I have a cottage cheese ceiling ( some people call it a popcorn ceiling) sometimes when I'm lying in bed I see a shape that looks like an elephant.
I also have a textured wall in my bathroom, when I sit on the toilet I can make out the face of Catherine the Great. What shapes can you see when looking at clouds or walls, bedsheets and carpets are also acceptable

AdobePinon Jan 10th 2007 6:09 am

Re: What do you see?

:eek: Pull yourself together, man!

Nomore Jan 10th 2007 6:11 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 4265900)
I have a cottage cheese ceiling ( some people call it a popcorn ceiling) sometimes when I'm lying in bed I see a shape that looks like an elephant.
I also have a textured wall in my bathroom, when I sit on the toilet I can make out the face of Catherine the Great. What shapes can you see when looking at clouds or walls, bedsheets and carpets are also acceptable

I see mostly spiders on my ceilings:eek:

Sometimes clouds look like faces!! i daydream too much:o

anabella Jan 10th 2007 6:18 am

The more you drink the more shapes you will see..:cool:

Scouse Express Jan 10th 2007 6:24 am

You're beginning to sound like Neil, from "The Young Ones." Snap out of it, before the men in white coats come for you!:scared:

Paul S Jan 10th 2007 12:29 pm

have you been sniffing Vim:p :p

britvic Jan 10th 2007 1:14 pm

I need some of that stuff your smoking :D

ironporer Jan 10th 2007 2:29 pm

Did you also experiment with acid in the 70's/80's? I hate those flashbacks!!

Lord Lionheart Jan 10th 2007 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by ironporer (Post 4267118)
Did you also experiment with acid in the 70's/80's? I hate those flashbacks!!

Ican gaze for hours at net curtains, I saw Cindy Crawford once, complete with mole

Dogbyte Jan 10th 2007 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 4267127)
Ican gaze for hours at net curtains, I saw Cindy Crawford once, complete with mole

We are just hearing about Crystal Meth over here and its effects, may I suggest you get help when these images start talking back !!!

BritGuyTN Jan 10th 2007 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 4267127)

seriously man

pour yourself a stiff scotch and snap out of it....

if you don't i'm sure someone here is gonna call the guys with white coats to come and get you....

Texas Mom Jan 10th 2007 3:41 pm

My 4 year old is always commenting on the shapes he can see in the clouds. Scarey thing is that once he points it out I am often inclined to agree with him! :o

Lord Lionheart Jan 10th 2007 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by Texas Mom (Post 4267258)
My 4 year old is always commenting on the shapes he can see in the clouds. Scarey thing is that once he points it out I am often inclined to agree with him! :o

It's imagination, don't ever lose it

Yosser Jan 10th 2007 5:10 pm

I saw the ceiling of the sistine chapel on my bedroom (popcorn) ceiling once...and an exact replica of the mona lisa etched into the rough plaster of my crapper wall!....what are the chances of that eh!

Irn-bru Jan 10th 2007 5:20 pm

I'm lucky as I don't have those ceilings as smooth as a babies bum mine are :)