Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What do we now do with the Bomber?

Wikiposts

What do we now do with the Bomber?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:50 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do we now do with the Bomber?

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
That was the point, we recently discussed some appaling anonymous karma message SnowBunny got.
Oh yeah......I remember.....I don't understand how anyone can write something without having the balls to sign it.....most of the people here seem very nice....even when they disagree with each other.....no death threats.....giving out addresses and phone numbers they get through hacking acounts....no endless use of bad language....this is a bit like a Sunday school party....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Did I pay you back yet? If not, I will return the favor this evening when I'm off the ban.
Oh yeah, I got it. You nasty piece of work you.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by krizzy
Oh yeah......I remember.....I don't understand how anyone can write something without having the balls to sign it.....most of the people here seem very nice....even when they disagree with each other.....no death threats.....giving out addresses and phone numbers they get through hacking acounts....no endless use of bad language....this is a bit like a Sunday school party....

Not seen any decent cake, and you have not promised to go snog in behind the bushes either.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:53 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Oh yeah, I got it. You nasty piece of work you.

At least I'm consistent.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:57 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I heard there were women mud wrestling over here, did I miss anything?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:02 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I heard there were women mud wrestling over here, did I miss anything?
It was nothing.....all silly girlie stuff........everyone was spanked and sent their different ways........
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:03 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

It was nothing.....all silly girlie stuff........everyone was spanked and sent their different ways........
Damn
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Damn

But if you have a good imagination it works wonders, Leslie kindly remove the piece of mud from the top of your thigh, it obscures most fo the teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bibkini you wore to wrestle in
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:08 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Not seen any decent cake, and you have not promised to go snog in behind the bushes either.
Do you know..I miss English cakes......everything is so sweet here......!

Do people snog at Sunday School parties.......I went to the church youth centre....but never Sunday school...wrong religion .....I went to the jewish Thurday school sometimes with family.......still wrong religion for me.....but they had better drinks and cookies.......and the rabbi was a great and kind man......did a lot for the area......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:11 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
But if you have a good imagination it works wonders, Leslie kindly remove the piece of mud from the top of your thigh, it obscures most fo the teenie-weenie yellow polka dot bibkini you wore to wrestle in
gruff wears a bikini....... :scared: :scared:
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:46 am

gruff wears a bikini....... :scared: :scared:
only the bottom half

Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:59 am
Re vera, potas bene.

only the bottom half

That is just so.....not nice........I'm just going out to dinner too.........and that picture will haunt me for hours.......... :scared:
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:18 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

That is just so.....not nice........I'm just going out to dinner too.........and that picture will haunt me for hours.......... :scared:
It would have been a LOT worse had that bloke not been wearing the thong.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:38 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by elfman
On a slightly tangential note, what would you all have happen to this bloke:

A British man accused of hacking into the US military computer system left a note on an army computer saying US foreign policy "is akin to government-sponsored terrorism", a court heard today. Gary McKinnon's note continued: "It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand-down on September 11 last year ... I am SOLO [the name by which he was known online]. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels,"
This article was passed to me by a member of our IT department from the BBC website. I must say that I was slightly perplexed initially as I only glanced at the article and was not entirely sure why he thought that I would have the slightest level of interest in this story. However, my interest level was acutely intensified when I noticed the accused name, Gary Mckinnon.....my name is Gary Mackinnon!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:43 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by snowbunny
It would have been a LOT worse had that bloke not been wearing the thong.
Thank you for that picture........LOL!

Say no to crack......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.