Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What do we now do with the Bomber?

Wikiposts

What do we now do with the Bomber?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:59 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do we now do with the Bomber?

Originally Posted by krizzy
Funny enough......it seems you bug a lot of people.......and I don't feel so special anymore.......

Now can you PLEASE....not make me go back on my work again...I really don't want to talk to you.....
Speak for yourself. I like Lisa. She has a lot of friends on this forum.

You on the other hand are very annoying. It seems that you would argue with a stump.

What does go back on your work again mean? Or is that more bad English?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66

What does go back on your work again mean?
Spreading her own brand of happiness and intelligent remarks?

I'm wondering how long I stay on ignore?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Lady's please what's happend to the thread
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

There's no need for that.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:09 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Speak for yourself. I like Lisa. She has a lot of friends on this forum.

You on the other hand are very annoying. It seems that you would argue with a stump.

Can't anyone fight their own battles here.......

She is not annoying...no..she is way passed just annoying........and as for arguing with a stump...well I've put her on ignore now....so that'll not happen again.......

And if you can't work out when someone does a typo......then you're way passed help...its the lowest form of wit to pick on someones spelling....so do the grow up thing and ignore me OK.....can you do that sweetie......can you.......???

Last edited by krizzy; Jul 28th 2005 at 6:11 am.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:12 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Lady's please what's happend to the thread
I've left them to play together in the bad pen for now......I'm not into people who hunt in packs.......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:13 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Can't anyone fight their own battles here.......

She is not annoying...no..she is way passed just annoying........and as for arguing with a stump...well I've put her on ignore now....so that'll not happen again.......

And if you can't work out when someone does a typo......then you're way passed help...its the lowest form of wit to pick on someones spelling....so do the grow up thing and ignore me OK.....can you do that sweetie......can you.......???
You are quite a trip. I think you need to change your user name to Krazy.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

There is an ignore feature.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:16 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Its OK....I also spell badly in two other languages...LOL!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:21 am
Re vera, potas bene.

And it makes the world a lot better place....

Sorry for the mess.....but some people just have the knack of bringing out my more mean side.....and I don't like that......if I had found ignore before I would of used it from the start......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:21 am
WTF?

Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOl, I was going to karma you with this:

"Internet forum anonymous karma bitch slap - limey"

but once again I have to spread my love around more.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:32 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Is it still an anonymous bitch slap if you sign it.......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is it still an anonymous bitch slap if you sign it.......
That was the point, we recently discussed some appaling anonymous karma message SnowBunny got.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:38 am
WTF?

Did I pay you back yet? If not, I will return the favor this evening when I'm off the ban.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.