Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What do we now do with the Bomber?

What do we now do with the Bomber?

Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:56 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do we now do with the Bomber?

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Technically they don't do Xmas.
That is just technically......I know our Mo does Christmas....and he is Muslim.....he did growing up in a jewish home.....with most of the rest of the family Catholic....so we did a bit of everything for everyone......
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:03 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I think the OP was posing a pretty good question and topic. So, since you've got all the wit and sarcasm What do you think should be done? Or haven't you got an answer that isn't a jibe?
I think they should be treated with respect......I don't believe in pulling out their fingernails to get info.......I'm sure the British police will do their job well.......and get info out of the guys in a legal and fitting manner.......
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:07 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I didn't offer one. Alright, in light of Krizzy's very intelligent offering....how about they let him have a head start (running of course) if he doesn't give them the information they want, then they'll tackle him and shoot him for the vile skank that he is. Best I could come up with at the moment.

Sorry Francs.....I think you posed a very good and ethical question.
So, since you've got all the wit and sarcasm... What do you think should be done? Or haven't you got an answer that isn't a jibe? .......

I give a real answer after being asked.....now I think its your turn......
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:12 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

I think doing something that would harm his believe that he is going to meet Allah is probably the biggest thing you could do to get him to talk. Perhaps the Pork Pie idea is not far from the truth.

But then again, wasn't it true the 9/11 bombers spent the prior night in a strip club and I'm sure that wasn't even in their interpretation of the Koran.

Back to topic - we have to get him to talk - we have to attempt to save other many possible lives... we have to.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:28 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
I've given my opinion (a pretty sensible one, too). What do you think that the UK authorities should do with him?
Er...respect his rights, prosecute him in a court of law and, if found guilty and sentenced to a prison term, incarcerate him.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:29 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by franc111s
I think doing something that would harm his believe that he is going to meet Allah is probably the biggest thing you could do to get him to talk. Perhaps the Pork Pie idea is not far from the truth.

But then again, wasn't it true the 9/11 bombers spent the prior night in a strip club and I'm sure that wasn't even in their interpretation of the Koran.

Back to topic - we have to get him to talk - we have to attempt to save other many possible lives... we have to.
But it has to be the right way.......and who says he'd know anything anyway.....he is most likely just a very small player......I would not like our police to get heavy handed...if needs must....then he should be passed on to a different dept...

Last edited by krizzy; Jul 27th 2005 at 5:42 pm. Reason: spelled passed wrong again
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Er...respect his rights, prosecute him in a court of law and, if found guilty and sentenced to a prison term, incarcerate him.
His bound to get a good porkin in the nick
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:41 pm

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by krizzy
But it has to be the right way.......and who says he'd know anything anyway.....he is most likely just a very small player......I would not like our police to get heavy handed...if needs must....then he should be pasted on to a different dept...
There you go - paste im
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:41 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

I'm sure AmerLisa is very upset that I'm not calling for his eyeballs to be boiled in oil....and for his nuts to be cut off to feed to the birds....but while in police care......I expect the man to have his rights respected......if the need to pass him on comes about...and he ends up in the bowels of MI5 or some such....I sure the treatment he'll get there will be different......and something I can't remark on knowing nothing about how units like that work...........

Last edited by krizzy; Jul 27th 2005 at 5:50 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:42 pm

There you go - paste im
Or give him a Spam Sandwich.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:44 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

There you go - paste im
I reread and saw that..and put it right....LOL!

I'm always spelling that word wrong...... thanks for pointing it out for me...but I was on the ball.......
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:45 pm
Mad bugger

peacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
I soooooooooo miss pork pies........
mmmmmmmm me too and scotch eggs.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:46 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Or give him a Spam Sandwich.
I've not had spam in years......did you ever have fried spam in batter...if not don't....trust me.......
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:47 pm
Mad bugger

peacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond reputepeacelover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
1.If they are british subjects repeal The Criminal Justice Bill 1998 section which stopped the death penalty for treason

2. Charge them with treason...

3. If that fails... Assist them with their act of suicide.
Hand them over to Ray by the sound of it.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:48 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by peacelover
mmmmmmmm me too and scotch eggs.
I can make scotch eggs.....and sausage rolls.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.