Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What do I have to pay for?

What do I have to pay for?

Old Sep 3rd 2011, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of
Default Re: What do I have to pay for?

we set our indoor temp to 79f and it has been on 24/7 since June. Bills have been $170 per mth
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Phoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond reputePhoodilicious has a reputation beyond repute

Electric bills will have many different factors to take into account, in particular the air con already mentioned. Size of home, age and energy efficiency of home, one story or two with zonable areas, whether you have ceiling fans, window blinds etc...
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
Nope, not included in either of the CA houses I have lived in either.
The tenants in our duplex in CA pay for electricity and garbage themselves. We pay for water / sewage as the property is on one meter. If it were metered separately for both sides of the duplex, then they would pay for that too.