Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What is it with that cock bag sparkster?

What is it with that cock bag sparkster?

Old Dec 19th 2003, 12:46 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future
Default What is it with that cock bag sparkster?

Now i may just be suspicous but why is that all of a sudden we keep getting new people on here who can not spell or fail to understand the basics of grammar? Conjunctions, prepositions etc.

We all get sloppy on here but just recently i keep seeing sparkster everywhere. He seems to like the stupid rambling how do i get a visa questions. Why he feels the need to keep coming here to waste our time i just dont know. Whats the thrill?

By the way i may be wrong but i suspect that Ronin1770 is really a 16 year old cock bag so i would advise not wasting time on him/it.

regards,

Duncan
Old Dec 19th 2003, 12:50 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it with that cock bag sparkster?

Originally posted by Duncs
Now i may just be suspicous but why is that all of a sudden we keep getting new people on ... by the way i may be wrong ...

regards,

Duncan
No, I think you're right. You are just suspicious.