British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   What the...? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/what-333744/)

Chorlton Oct 26th 2005 5:11 pm

Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Pigtails
British or American Accent?

Hmmm, lets keep it British - maybe a Yorkshire dialect ;)

gruffbrown Oct 26th 2005 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Truth
Here's a question: Why do you honestly give a shit about the color of anyone's damn dining room?

I don't, it was a joke at your expense, which you obviously failed to get, as you seem to be walking around with a corn cob stuck up your arse.

Ray Oct 26th 2005 5:12 pm

You know my taste Ray. I'm impressed! :D

And I'm thinking a bit of the green crystal gem to accenuate ...

Truth Oct 26th 2005 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I don't, it was a joke at your expense, which you obviously failed to get, as you seem to be walking around with a corn cob stuck up your arse.

I didn't fail to get it, immature one. I simply asked WHY you give so much of a toss about the nonsensical questions you ask and the information you exchange.

Thank God I only have to associate with your kind through the internet. Luckily, my wallet ensures your kind are kept far away from me in society. And that's all that matters. Now please continue your primitive discussions.

Pigtails Oct 26th 2005 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by mandpete
Thanks for reminding me.

I must go to Shop Rite and get the ingredients I need for the chicken pie I am making for dinner and then I have to get a price for fitting new floor tiles in my newly painted kitchen.

Are you installng the tiles yourself or having it done? I haven't grouted in so long I'm not sure I wouldn't **** it up. My kitchen needs doing to. What colour did you paint it?

Ray Oct 26th 2005 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by gruffbrown

Before shucking no doubt ..

Chorlton Oct 26th 2005 5:14 pm

I didn't fail to get it, immature one. I simply asked WHY you give so much of a toss about the nonsensical questions you ask and the information you exchange.

Thank God I only have to associate with your kind through the internet. Luckily, my wallet ensures your kind are kept far away from me in society. And that's all that matters. Now please continue your primitive discussions.

Now please go kill yourself, film it, and email it to me ;)
Oh, you may need a friend to help you. :)

Ray Oct 26th 2005 5:15 pm

Oh ..You think your Mr Rich Guy do you ...

Pigtails Oct 26th 2005 5:15 pm

Who says you HAVE to associate with us? As much as you say you despise, you can't seem to tear yourself away can you? :p

Pigtails Oct 26th 2005 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Chorlton

He's too rich to have friends.

Chorlton Oct 26th 2005 5:16 pm

He's too rich to have friends.

Get a servant to help you :p

NJ_Dave Oct 26th 2005 5:16 pm

I didn't know that anybody 'had to' associate with a certain type over the internet. If you don't like it then fuck off! Nobody is forcing you to stick around...

Truth Oct 26th 2005 5:16 pm

You have a lot of class, I see. Wonderful...please keep up the integrity, it says so much about you.

Ray Oct 26th 2005 5:17 pm

I could help with that ... lots of experience in killing rodents ...

Truth Oct 26th 2005 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
I didn't know that anybody 'had to' associate with a certain type over the internet. If you don't like it then fuck off! Nobody is forcing you to stick around...

After using this forum to collect information that would be worth thousands if coming from an immigration lawyer, I have no reason to leave. The information is too valuable.

Sadly, you lot are like road accidents. Horrible, messy, smelly and upsetting to deal with...let I can't help but look. I think it's because you remind me how fortunate I am. I always feel better after my fortnightly interactions with your kind.

It's good for the soul and the conscience to spend time with the proletariat occassionally, don't you know?