Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What the...?

What the...?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:55 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice
Default Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Ray
JeeZ!! your such a nancy boy ...
Good morning, Ray. Glad you finally made it out of bed..all ready and able to spend the afternoon typing nonsense on this forum.

Ugh...I sound like one of you lot now!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:56 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth
Here's another word of the day for you: PUERILE.

puerile
A adjective
1 adolescent, jejune, juvenile, puerile

displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; "adolescent insecurity"; "jejune responses to our problems"; "their behavior was juvenile"; "puerile jokes"

2 puerile

of or characteristic of a child; "puerile breathing"
You called?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:58 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You called?
I just noticed the karma thing and clicked on it. I got this...

Your reputation on this post is Extremely Positive.
Comments on this Post "You crack me up."

You have 1647 Reputation points.

Obviously some people on here agree with me.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:58 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I guess I should be grateful. We got to message #5 before the nobheads came in and it all degenerated into a "Good morning Flo! Want some tea and toast for breakfast, luv?"

Once again, my attempts at "discussion" on a "discussion forum" descend into nothing more than nonsensical chats between members.

Just be fair to me and answer one question: Why do you all do this? Do you not have people in the real world to chat with or something? I'm not being abusive here...I'm genuinely interested to know why you all do this??

Just to be fair, how about you just f**k off like you said you were going to about a week or two ago (the first time you got all bent out of shape when someone spolied your thread). I remember 3 threads with you in and you've bitched in everyone of them about the same thing. It isn't going to change, so come back when you have a thicker skin or find somewhere more to your liking.

Last edited by Chorlton; Oct 26th 2005 at 5:05 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:59 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Hey he's back. I can start talking about my curtains again!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:00 pm

And while I'm at it, not only is that yesterday's news but the day before yesterday
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:02 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chorlton
And while I'm at it, not only is that yesterday's news but the day before yesterday

So Chor...what colour should I paint my dining room?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by Pigtails

Blood red Saw it on Changing Rooms once
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Behrs firecracker is nice
http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/index.jsp
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:05 pm
Banned

How about you just f**k off like you said you were going to about a week or two ago (the first time you got all bent out of shaped when someone spolied your thread). I remember 3 threads with you in and you've bitched in everyone of them about the same thing. It isn't going to change, so come back when you have a thicker skin or find somewhere more to your liking.
Listen to you - condoning all this moronic behavior. Proud that your peers spend day after day racking up thousands of posts about disposable nonsense that soon ends up discarded on page three.

Listen to you mocking me and insulting me because I - gasp - dared to insinuate that this forum is full of juvenile morons with nothing better to do with their time. That every positive thread I make, concerning taxes, news items, hurricane, etc all degenerate into pathetic chatroom style exchanges about dinner and decorating.

You're right, it isn't going to change. And ain't that something to be proud of.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Blood red Saw it on Changing Rooms once
Oh no !! that just a bit heavy .. the firecracker is a bit more subtle
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
JeeZ!! your such a nancy boy ...
pmsl! so the coffee's eventually kicked in then
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh are you going for a nice ivory/cream neutral look or a splash of colour?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:07 pm
Ray

I wonder if the Nancy boy has ever heard of global ignore ...
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:07 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Listen to you - condoning all this moronic behavior. Proud that your peers spend day after day racking up thousands of posts about disposable nonsense that soon ends up discarded on page three.

Listen to you mocking me and insulting me because I - gasp - dared to insinuate that this forum is full of juvenile morons with nothing better to do with their time. That every positive thread I make, concerning taxes, news items, hurricane, etc all degenerate into pathetic chatroom style exchanges about dinner and decorating.

You're right, it isn't going to change. And ain't that something to be proud of.
What colour is your dining room, by the way?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.