Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What the...?

What the...?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:06 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Manc
I've met and had a liquid lunch with Pigtails too.

plus various nights in motels in around the midwest.

Shhhh...you weren't supposed to tell!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:07 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sarah
Er...perhaps because there is nothing more to be said about your news topic than "what a load of nazi shite" I doubt very much you are going to get anyone supporting two little facist girls singing about white supremacy. Everyone, unless we have some closet Nazis on the board, is going to agree its wrong, terrible, stupid, horrible etc. So what exactly would you like us to discuss for your entertainment?
As for why I chat to people , erm maybe thats because I've been coming on this board for nearly two years and I am friendly with the various members?
Manc and have I met, been to a footie match together and spent a long drinking session in the pub with our respective spouses. So its not just a cyber/virtual friendliness okay?
And to answer your last question, yes I have people to chat with in the real world, don't you? Why don't you go and start the discussion you crave with all your real friends?
Because Sarah, this forum is a discussion forum - therefore I come here seeking topical discussion. If it was called a "Post meaningless one sentence messages to your 'friends' about what you had for tea last night Forum" then at least I'd know where I stand and go elsewhere.

And when I make what is (frankly) a logical and reasonable request by saying "If you want to chat like this, why not get MSN, AIM or a chatroom"...which is why they were created...I get greeted with hostility and told to **** off. Jeez...sorry for rocking your precious boat. It's a bit like a cult in this place.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:09 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth
Because Sarah, this forum is a discussion forum - therefore I come here seeking topical discussion. If it was called a "Post meaningless one sentence messages to your 'friends' about what you had for tea last night Forum" then at least I'd know where I stand and go elsewhere.

And when I make what is (frankly) a logical and reasonable request by saying "If you want to chat like this, why not get MSN, AIM or a chatroom"...which is why they were created...I get greeted with hostility and told to **** off. Jeez...sorry for rocking your precious boat. It's a bit like a cult in this place.
Yes you're right it is a discussion forum, How dare we chat!

So again, now that we've asserted that it isn't very good for society at large to bring up two singing white supremacist girls - what exactly would you like us to discuss?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:09 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit like a cult in this place.
pmsl so talking about what you had for tea last night is akin to being in a cult??......oh my
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:12 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

There is a Katrina-related thread now running. It is indepth and there are a few big words in there. Why not tackle it with some intellectual responses?

Failing that, we could just all post a sentence or two about our new curtains?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:12 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

There is a Katrina-related thread now running. It is indepth and there are a few big words in there. Why not tackle it with some intellectual responses?

Failing that, we could just all post a sentence or two about our new curtains?
So what colour are yours? I have blinds myself.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pigtails
So what colour are yours? I have blinds myself.
Yup, there it is.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:15 pm

Yup, there it is.

Stop wearing your underwear so tight for Gawd's sake.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:15 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
aww that's just sad lets hope when they grow up a bit they'll see their mum for the loony she is...she's not done them any favours ....they are gorgeous little girls too...much prettier than that duo..Mary Kate & Ashley
Damn, and here was me thinking I was the only one who thought of the Olsen twins when I saw the article
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Well I guess I should be grateful. We got to message #5 before the nobheads came in and it all degenerated into a "Good morning Flo! Want some tea and toast for breakfast, luv?"

You should be grateful. You only got to #4 in your katrina thread.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:21 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I've met and had a liquid lunch with Pigtails too.

plus various nights in motels in around the midwest.
Liquid lunch? I'd lay off that slim fast if I were you guys, you only put all the weight back on once you stop
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rushman
You should be grateful. You only got to #4 in your katrina thread.
Obviously nothing better to do, eh?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by Sarah
Liquid lunch? I'd lay off that slim fast if I were you guys, you only put all the weight back on once you stop
That beer flavoured slimfast is good let me tell ya!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Obviously nothing better to do, eh?
if you have then please tell why you are still posting
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:16 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
if you have then please tell why you are still posting
Who is this wanktard anyway?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.