Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What the...?

What the...?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:53 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Manc
It's past noon in the UK..........
This is true. What the hell am I waiting for?

How's Missy? Have you guys blown through that money yet? Can't wait to see what you got me for xmas!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:53 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sarah
Err...sorry who are you, the thread police?
Well I guess I should be grateful. We got to message #5 before the nobheads came in and it all degenerated into a "Good morning Flo! Want some tea and toast for breakfast, luv?"

Once again, my attempts at "discussion" on a "discussion forum" descend into nothing more than nonsensical chats between members.

Just be fair to me and answer one question: Why do you all do this? Do you not have people in the real world to chat with or something? I'm not being abusive here...I'm genuinely interested to know why you all do this??
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:54 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Truth
Well I guess I should be grateful. We got to message #5 before the nobheads came in and it all degenerated into a "Good morning Flo! Want some tea and toast for breakfast, luv?"

Once again, my attempts at "discussion" on a "discussion forum" descend into nothing more than nonsensical chats between members.

Just be fair to me and answer one question: Why do you all do this? Do you not have people in the real world to chat with or something? I'm not being abusive here...I'm genuinely interested to know why you all do this??

Just to annoy you at this point!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:55 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Just to annoy you at this point!
Ah, maturity. I hope I'm not doing that when I'm 35 years old, mate.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:56 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

How's Missy? Have you guys blown through that money yet? Can't wait to see what you got me for xmas!
She's good, she got laid off and will be back to work in December, hell yeah the money is gone. had a great few months though
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:56 pm

Ah, maturity.

Nah, that's for old people!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:57 pm

[QUOTE=Manc]She's good, she got laid will be back to work in December, QUOTE]

That must have been one hell of a rodgering!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:00 pm

Ah, maturity. I hope I'm not doing that when I'm 35 years old, mate.
You think I tell the truth about my age and birthdate in my profile? Silly man.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:02 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...453551,00.html

That seriously has to be the most demented thing I've ever read.
aww that's just sad lets hope when they grow up a bit they'll see their mum for the loony she is...she's not done them any favours ....they are gorgeous little girls too...much prettier than that duo..Mary Kate & Ashley
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:02 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Er...perhaps because there is nothing more to be said about your news topic than "what a load of nazi shite" I doubt very much you are going to get anyone supporting two little facist girls singing about white supremacy. Everyone, unless we have some closet Nazis on the board, is going to agree its wrong, terrible, stupid, horrible etc. So what exactly would you like us to discuss for your entertainment?
As for why I chat to people , erm maybe thats because I've been coming on this board for nearly two years and I am friendly with the various members?
Manc and have I met, been to a footie match together and spent a long drinking session in the pub with our respective spouses. So its not just a cyber/virtual friendliness okay?
And to answer your last question, yes I have people to chat with in the real world, don't you? Why don't you go and start the discussion you crave with all your real friends?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:04 pm
Banned

You think I tell the truth about my age and birthdate in my profile? Silly man.
Believe me, I can tell. Age is irrelevent anyway..it's just a number. Maturity is how I judge people. And you are either 14yrs old and well adjusted, or a full grown mature adult who needs to grow up a bit and a life. Which one is it?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:04 pm

Er...perhaps because there is nothing more to be said about your topic news topic than "what a load of nazi shite" I doubt very much you are going to get anyone supporting two little facist girls singing about white supremacy. Everyone, unless we have some closet Nazis on the board, is going to agree its wrong, terrible, stupid, horrible etc. So what exactly would you like us to discuss for your entertainment?
As for why I chat to people , erm maybe thats because I've been coming on this board for nearly two years and I am friendly with the various members?
Manc and have I met, been to a footie match together and spent a long drinking session in the pub with our respective spouses. So its not just a cyber/virtual friendliness okay?
And to answer your last question, yes I have people to chat with in the real world, don't you? Why don't you go and start the discussion you crave with all your real friends?
Got to spread some before I can give you karma for that So when do I get a long drinking session in the pub?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:05 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear...what's going on in here??....has somebody had too much coffee?? It's not even Friday yet
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I've met and had a liquid lunch with Pigtails too.

plus various nights in motels in around the midwest.

Believe me, I can tell. Age is irrelevent anyway..it's just a number. Maturity is how I judge people. And you are either 14yrs old and well adjusted, or a full grown mature adult who needs to grow up a bit and a life. Which one is it?
I'm a 68 year old woman with tits down to my knees and I'm going to clobber you with my cane if I ever see you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.