Reload this Page >

Wendy Richard has cancelled her email account

Wikiposts

Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

ArsNo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wendy Richard has cancelled her email account

I have heard from people on saveeastenders.com that they are unable to email Wendy Richard - Mailer Daemon returns. So I tried to email again to her a few minutes ago and also had the same returned mail. My original email went out at the beginning of the week and that was not returned...!! so can only assume that she has cancelled her account with hotmail.com ....
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:56 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wendy Richard has cancelled her email account

See, even she is sick to the back teeth of you lot going about ABBC cancelling Eastenders - Get over it!

Patrick

Originally posted by ArsNo2
I have heard from people on saveeastenders.com that they are unable to email Wendy Richard - Mailer Daemon returns. So I tried to email again to her a few minutes ago and also had the same returned mail. My original email went out at the beginning of the week and that was not returned...!! so can only assume that she has cancelled her account with hotmail.com ....
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road

Can you actually cancel a hotmail account? I had an account with hotmail a few years ago and seem to remember being advised that the account would only be cancelled when the user did not access it over a certain period of time.

Just wondering whether the returned mail might be due to her inbox being full?
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:07 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

You are f***ing kidding me?
Man open your curtains and go out for a walk, this is becoming sad in the extreme!
Old Oct 4th 2003, 8:22 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

I'm not at all surprised, what would you do if a few hundred people started effectively mail-bombing your account?
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she thinks you are all stalking her lol

I can see her going off to get one of Martin's funny fags.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Maybe she thinks you are all stalking her lol

I can see her going off to get one of Martin's funny fags.
Yes - she's probably buggered off down the allotment for a quick fag..... I mean meet Derek.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

You can't cancel hotmail accounts. If her email is bouncing, her account is either full or she hasn't used it for a long time and its closed automatically.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

ArsNo2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Taffyles
You can't cancel hotmail accounts. If her email is bouncing, her account is either full or she hasn't used it for a long time and its closed automatically.
Thanks, didn't know that - just felt guilty because I posted the information and people were replying that they couldn't get through
Old Oct 4th 2003, 6:33 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

When will this sh**e end? Make that a long walk...
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scotch03
When will this sh**e end? Make that a long walk...

and what do you think you're doing... out of your football thread....get back there now, this instant!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 3:28 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

You can't cancel hotmail accounts.
Yes you can, have done it myself. The address is then held unavailable for 3 months, after which time someone else can chose it if they like.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
Yes you can, have done it myself. The address is then held unavailable for 3 months, after which time someone else can chose it if they like.
Oops there you go then- they must have updated or something. When I tried to close my hotmail account a couple of years ago, they said not to access it, it would shut automatically after a few months.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Oops there you go then- they must have updated or something. When I tried to close my hotmail account a couple of years ago, they said not to access it, it would shut automatically after a few months.
So [email protected] is now available for each and all to use then Les ?

Jovially Yours
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
So [email protected] is now available for each and all to use then Les ?

Jovially Yours
Duh! You forgot the 2000

click on it, it still works and you get a reply.

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.