Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Welcome to my AmeriBrit

Welcome to my AmeriBrit

Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

fromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to all
Default Welcome to my AmeriBrit

Ok, not divulged this bit of my immigration story on any thread yet but during my wife's trip to the UK in October she (we) got pregnant.
This was certainly not in the plans, as to go through pregnancy, my immigration and teach a bunch of unruly 5th graders, I think my wife deserves some kind of medal!
Anyway, at our ages (41 and 33) you would have thought we understood how "things" worked.
Cutting to the chase, at 2.52pm Eastern Time, weighing in at 6lbs 14.5oz,
our AmeriBrit, Madeleine Sue came into the world at Blount Memorial Hospital, Maryville, Tennessee.
Mother and baby doing fine, and I am just about the proudest Dad you will find anywhere.

Matt.

PS. Wifi in the hospital, do they have that back home yet?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to my AmeriBrit

Congratulations! How very exciting!

Little girls are ace. Our AussieAmeriBrit is 20 weeks' old - best thing we ever did

Enjoy! Enjoy! and Enjoy!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

PS - where's the photo???
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

fromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to all

Cheers Ozzidoc,
Apologies for no photo, I am hopeless with these new fangled computer things.
My wife is sorting this out for me now....
Welcome to my AmeriBrit-img_8155.jpg
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:47 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to all of you, she's beautiful!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:57 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

"Where the F**K am I"

Always love that expression on babies.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you all, she is adoreable! Love the name too!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. She is so pretty. Not all squashed up like a lot of newborns.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and a welcome addition to the Vol nation.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:37 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. Our Ameribrit was 18 months old yesterday so enjoy the changes she will bring!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAY!!! MORE BABIES!!

Well done to all parties concerned.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations, everything going swimmingly so far....

Originally Posted by Redwing
Congratulations, and a welcome addition to the Vol nation.
Correct RW, mother is a UT graduate so it goes without saying. However, I hope she keeps a little bit of fandom aside for the Super Saddlers. Though I am led to believe that Neyland Stadium on gameday is a little more of a spectacle and occasion than the Banks's Stadium on a cold wet Saturday in November!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 8:17 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Awww what a sweetheart, congrats to you and your wife.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful baby girl! Congratulations...
Old Jul 7th 2010, 1:07 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.