Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Welcome Henry George (Don't feed the troll)

Welcome Henry George (Don't feed the troll)

Old Jul 13th 2004, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome Henry George (Don't feed the troll)

Hi Henry, Welcome to British Expats.

Now that we have that out of the way, it has come to my attention that most (if not all) of your posts are complete rubbish.

I have read through your posts and can not see anything that even comes close to being an intelligent comment, "Dumbass!!"

Most people come on here trying to get information pertaining to there move overseas. The last thing they want/need is a kid with nothing better to do than talk garbage wasting there time.

If you have nothing positive to contribute please do us all a favour and leave.

Thanks very much,

CitySimon.

ps. Did you go to the same school of trolling as our friend Gandalf?