Weird Cars

Old Sep 17th 2004, 9:30 pm
Lurk Lurk Lurk

tinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of lighttinaflorida is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Weird Cars

Originally Posted by DaveC
The reign of the Hummer H2 as king of the road may be over, I saw this today's paper. International Truck and Engine Corp.'s CXT is the biggest production pickup on the market:

It's made in Garland, TX and is a snip at $93k and 7 mpg city.

That is insane.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 1:04 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

I actually saw my first Rolls Royce here today. Driven like a true Rolls Royce driver too (one step down from a Volvo driver)
Old Sep 18th 2004, 1:28 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Saw a Triumph yesterday, racing green, nice!
I've seen one or two MGs, including one that drove right past my subdivision, and a TR6 in the center of Charlotte a couple of weeks ago.

I've also seen a couple of Alfa Romeo 164s, (which reminded me of the one that I virtually gave away when I left the UK :'( ), a bright green RHD Mini (a "classic" one not the BMW rip-off) tootling down I85 in the rush hour last year.

But probably the oddest, at least at the time, was a Lotus Elise, on I77 back in 1999, four years before it got type approval for use on the public highway in the US - but then it was on a trailer.
Old Sep 19th 2004, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveC
The reign of the Hummer H2 as king of the road may be over, I saw this today's paper. International Truck and Engine Corp.'s CXT is the biggest production pickup on the market:

It's made in Garland, TX and is a snip at $93k and 7 mpg city.
What the hell... ok I take it back the hummer is not the weirdest ugliest thing I ever saw
Old Sep 19th 2004, 1:15 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Parked next to a Jensen Healey in the LAX parking lot this June.