Wanker

Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:14 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanker

just reading next months Redbook,and an article on men and presents, one man brought his girlfriend a personalized bowling ball for a birthday present called the Spanker! the partner to his 12 Ib ball the Wanker!
Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Floridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud ofFloridared has much to be proud of

About 20 years ago when I was at one of the lads weddings, I wrote a card out for the best man to read, who was obviously nervous, so I just slipped it in with all the others. We were all waiting patiently and all of a sudden out came the card. "All the best to Steve and Sue, hope you have a great day, from MIKE HUNT" The best man knew what he'd said straight away, but the Brides Father kept asking out very loudly "But who is MIKE HUNT"
I was only in my 20's in my defence, but it was bloody hilarious seeing the best man cringe!!!

But Wanker and Bollocks are great words to use here, and I keep having to remind my wife not to shout it out in public. My old man thinks its hilarious, I guess its because he knows my wife has no idea what she's saying!!
Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:54 am
LaCarteraEnLaCocina

Nits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to allNits22 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TimberHut
NO! That's gotta be made up!
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...=wanker&where=

Not the right Wanker? Try one of our sponsors... XD
Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

mamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond reputemamasue has a reputation beyond repute

NO! That's gotta be made up!

?

Nope... not made up..... totally true..... I swear it!!!

(referring to post #48 )
Old Aug 25th 2009, 9:50 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nits22
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...=wanker&where=

Not the right Wanker? Try one of our sponsors... XD
Knowing how the yanks swap D's for T' unfortunate for Anita Wanker
Old Aug 25th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

OK - so we now know that 'Wanker' is a recognised surname over here.

We know one person who has come across one - has anyone else ever met a Wanker? (capital 'w')

What about a Tosser - anyone ever met one? (there aren't as many Tossers as Wankers - but still quite a few).

As an aside.... Sorry - but if I was ever introduced to a Mr Wanker I would not be able to keep a straight face. It wouldn't matter on the situation - I think it would be impossible.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

PhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nicePhilG is just really nice

My American wife and I made a pilgrimage to Wanker's Corner, outside Portland, OR, just over a week ago. You can read all about it here

Last edited by PhilG; Aug 25th 2009 at 1:26 pm. Reason: Add link
Old Aug 25th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PhilG
My American wife and I made a pilgrimage to Wanker's Corner, outside Portland, OR, just over a week ago. You can read all about it here
There is a bar in Santa Barbara, Ca which prominently displays a huge sign on its front window proclaiming boldly, 'No Wankers Allowed'. I don't know how they knew I was coming that hot day but I was very thirsty and had to go buy a cold six pack somewhwere else. It wasn't fair.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 4:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PhilG

You didn't miss anything in Boring; my garbage man lives out there.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

We know one person who has come across one - has anyone else ever met a Wanker? (capital 'w')

What about a Tosser - anyone ever met one? (there aren't as many Tossers as Wankers - but still quite a few).

As an aside.... Sorry - but if I was ever introduced to a Mr Wanker I would not be able to keep a straight face. It wouldn't matter on the situation - I think it would be impossible.
Especially if his first name was Randy.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:29 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CelticRover
There is a bar in Santa Barbara, Ca which prominently displays a huge sign on its front window proclaiming boldly, 'No Wankers Allowed'. I don't know how they knew I was coming that hot day but I was very thirsty and had to go buy a cold six pack somewhwere else. It wasn't fair.
I've got a photo of that sign somewhere. Unfortunately we'd just gone for lunch in a place across the street, a proper American bar with peanut shells all over the floor, so I never went into the British pub. Looked a bit dorky anyway.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 9:43 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

There's a family in town spelled WENCKE......they pronounce it WANK?? WTF!
Old Aug 27th 2009, 2:09 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

We were at Disneyland last week, and there's a great new Toy Story ride that's a 3D video game. The "guns" are fired by rapidly pulling a plunger on the back of a 50's-style raygun. It really takes it out of your wrists, and I got about 5x my wife's score, to her annoyance.

On the way out she pointed out this sign, and my skill at the game became all too clear...

Wanker-img_1150.jpg
Old Aug 27th 2009, 3:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

There's something you won't see much of, not tossing, but midway games
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:58 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
There's something you won't see much of, not tossing, but midway games
Weren't the BeeGees called Les Tosseurs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.