Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Wallgreens UK Passport Photo (photo)

Wallgreens UK Passport Photo (photo)

Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really nice
Default Re: Wallgreens UK Passport Photo (photo)

My Hawaii experience. SO did 4 pics at FedEx Office for $14 I did mine (digital camera -> Fireworks) at local Longs Drugs for something like 35c for six shots!

Admittedly took a while and needed two visits and ended up with pics 1mm under official US size but felt very pleased with myself.

Aloha and good luck
Steve
Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:04 am
Just Joined

MattDell is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent!

Here is a followup question: What Wallgreens gave me is basically a 3x5 photo with 3 photos printed on it (e.g. - it's one sheet). It says "don't trim photo yourself" but the visa application asks to affix one of the two required photos onto the application.

So, uhh... should I just paperclip the blue 3x5 with the 3 photos to the front of the application or actually cut them out? Cutting them out myself seems like a bad idea.

I do have some from epassportphoto as a backup, but I noticed a *slight* shadow behind my left cheek once they were printed. Plus, I like the Wallgreens photo better.

Cheers for the help, guys.
-Matt
Old Dec 9th 2010, 1:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Lordy but you have a tonne of questions regarding a simple photo. Send the lot of three, still attached, and let the British Consulate decide which they will use. Sometimes common sense goes a long way.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

MattDell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
Lordy but you have a tonne of questions regarding a simple photo. Send the lot of three, still attached, and let the British Consulate decide which they will use. Sometimes common sense goes a long way.
Sorry to bother. I guess we can just sit here in silence if that's better.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

jenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to alljenniferpa is a name known to all

I think it must vary by walgreens: I only got 2 and they were cut to the correct size.