Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

walkers crisps

walkers crisps

Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:30 pm
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all
Default walkers crisps

Does any one know if walkers crisps are part of the lays chips group as they both have the same logo?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:31 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: walkers crisps

Originally Posted by dragonfly
Does any one know if walkers crisps are part of the lays chips group as they both have the same logo?
Yes, they are
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:57 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Yes, they are
In that case, Lays should introduce exciting flavours like prawn cocktail and roast chicken - yum!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:17 pm
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shahlax
In that case, Lays should introduce exciting flavours like prawn cocktail and roast chicken - yum!
We brought three boxes over when we moved last September. All my daughters' friends love prawn cocktail flavour. So much so that I have trained my daughters to lie and say we don't have any left.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe walkers crisps, reminds me of a golden oldie joke...two bags of crisps are walkin' down the road, a car pulls up and offers them a lift "No thanks we're walkers!!!"
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

They do offer the chicken flavor and I have seen something in the Lays Chip family to do with Shrimp.

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/c..._mauichips.htm

Bummer ... just found out only available in Canada

Last edited by Rete; Jan 13th 2006 at 4:07 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:54 pm

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rete
They do offer the chicken flavor and I have seen something in the Lays Chip family to do with Shrimp.

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/c..._mauichips.htm
Hmm, they look like corn chips though. Do they do chicken flavoured potato crisps? I do miss those...sigh.

My husband got slightly addicted to pickled onion monster munch crisps when we went back to the UK recently. We brought some over but alas, they are all gone now.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 4:23 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, they look like corn chips though. Do they do chicken flavoured potato crisps? I do miss those...sigh.

My husband got slightly addicted to pickled onion monster munch crisps when we went back to the UK recently. We brought some over but alas, they are all gone now.
My hubby got addicted to them too, we are currently awaiting a shipment to come in from my best friend back home!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:05 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

They do Dill Pickle flavour which though I haven't tried yet am hoping that they taste like pickled onion
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:07 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

They do Dill Pickle flavour which though I haven't tried yet am hoping that they taste like pickled onion
What were those prawn cocktail flavoured crisps that were round and shaped like a contact lense ? I used to love those but cannot remember the name.... They were puffy crisps, rather than regular ones..
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:09 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
What were those prawn cocktail flavoured crisps that were round and shaped like a contact lense ? I used to love those but cannot remember the name.... They were puffy crisps, rather than regular ones..
Skips ???
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:13 pm

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Skips ???
THAT's the one ! Thanks Davy
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond reputekevntrace has a reputation beyond repute

For a very short period of time (about a month or so) at my local Safeways, they did carry chicken flavour crisps - and they tasted just like Walkers. Unfortunately they didn't keep them around for long - and I don't remember the manufacturer either - it was about 2 years ago and my memory aint that good on the precise details.

Extreme jubilation and extreme disappointment all in about a month. Now its back to the local Brit shop to get my occasional fix.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:10 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
THAT's the one ! Thanks Davy
I find that skips, cheese quavers and pickled onion meanies (aka space raiders) are the ones I miss most and there ain't a hope in hell of any of them making their way out here.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 6:20 pm

I find that skips, cheese quavers and pickled onion meanies (aka space raiders) are the ones I miss most and there ain't a hope in hell of any of them making their way out here.
and those bacon frazzles too ! ........ space raiders !! OMG - blast from the past !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.