Reload this Page >

Vote Democrat Texas

Vote Democrat Texas

Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vote Democrat Texas

http://2005.khow.com/cc-common/mlib/...1161187630.bmp

Never fails to amaze me the ability of the Democrats to shoot themselves in the foot.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:56 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote Democrat Texas

I'll lay odds that that was another production of Karl Rove's "very good friends", the same ones who paid for the "Swift Boat" ads
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Boiler
http://2005.khow.com/cc-common/mlib/...1161187630.bmp

Never fails to amaze me the ability of the Democrats to shoot themselves in the foot.
I somehow dont think the Dems produced that.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

GaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud ofGaryK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen
I'll lay odds that that was another production of Karl Rove's "very good friends", the same ones who paid for the "Swift Boat" ads
I'm quite certain it is. Republicans have a problem with calling it the Democratic Party, as that would sound too good in their minds. That's why if you see "Democrat Party" written anywhere, you can be pretty sure its author supports the GOP...
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

If it is it will come out very soon.

But I am not so sure, remember the CA Democrat trying to get get illegals to vote for her in the last by election?
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:27 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
If it is it will come out very soon.

But I am not so sure, remember the CA Democrat trying to get get illegals to vote for her in the last by election?
There's nothing wrong with that, it's an old tradition here. I was told that the Philadelphia rule is "Vote early, and vote often". The dead and the recently born often voted there.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:58 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be voting for Kinky Friedman if I could vote.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

I was just thinking, is this because:

Illegals will do the voting that Americans do not want to do?