British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Visitors in December (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/visitors-december-726986/)

E3only Aug 1st 2011 5:06 am

Visitors in December
 
Mods, please feel free to move the thread to appropriate forum subsection if this is not the right one.

Hi all,

We have some good friends visiting us from Australia. They will be here for 3 weeks in December and we are trying to sketch out a plan for them. We are based in Bay Area (Walnut Creek).

Currently the plan is to cover
San Francisco (Yosemite or Lake Tahoe included)
LA (Universal Studies, Disney, Hollywood - normal touristy stuff)
San Diego (Sea World)
Some shopping at the outlet malls at Ontario
Vegas
Texas (Austin - San Antonio - Houston)
Potentially East Coast (I need some help here)

Questions
1, Firstly given the time of the year they are going to be here how are the places mentioned above? We don't mind it being cold but certainly want to avoid visiting places that are snowed under
2, We will be 6 of us so will have to book/rent a suitable minivan or something. The plan is to book it for 3 weeks so we can drive to LA, SD, Vegas. Park there and fly to San Antonio. Book a minivan there for 3 days to cover the 3 cities. Any experience in terms of where I can get deals. I don't want to pay $100 a day....
3, Any websites if you can help me save $$ on tickets to say universal/disney or sea world
4, First week of December - would it be possible (weather) to travel to East Coast
5, Around 20th December - would it be possible to travel to Grand Canyon?

Looking for any help/ideas that you may have.
Thanks in advance.

Michael Aug 1st 2011 5:27 am

Re: Visitors in December
 
About the best price you can get for a van will be about $500 a week including taxes.

http://www.orbitz.com/App/NavigateCa...ed=true#result

md95065 Aug 1st 2011 6:13 am

Re: Visitors in December
 
Unless there is something very specific that your friends want to see or do on the east coast I would suggest skipping that - you already seem to have a pretty full itinerary planned - and while it is impossible to predict you certainly could run into weather issues there.

penguinsix Aug 1st 2011 7:54 am

Re: Visitors in December
 
Minivans are generally $100 a day but after about 4 days you get kicked into the weekly rate which will be a bit easier on you. Your Yosemite and Lake Tahoe portions are going to be weather dependent. You'll just have to check the 5-day forecast when you get to SFO and make a game time decision.

You've got a heck of a lot of driving there. Some days won't be that much fun.

I should note it will be a bit chilly in some places. Even Vegas can be cold in December. Did you consider staying for the New Year?

Should you decide to go up East, you'll probably have more flight options out of Dallas than say Houston, but I'd second the opinion you might be a bit tired from all the travel. You might also consider swinging over to New Orleans if you are in Houston.

If you do go up East then you could work something between Boston/NY/Washington DC. Unlike most of the country there are rail options (Amtrak Acelas) here to get you between these cities. But you'll really be playing with the weather gods here--you could get a blizzard and find yourself stuck for a few days while they plow the airports and reorganize all the planes.

GeoffM Aug 1st 2011 8:30 am

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9530132)
outlet malls at Ontario

That's useful to know - thanks!

I agree with the others that with the east coast you're attempting too much - and tempting fate. Don't forget your visitors will likely be jetlagged and sleeping at odd times, so you should probably keep the first few days simple, less intense, and local.

If you've got a van then taking a very leisurely drive down the Pacific coast and stopping wherever takes your fancy is often touted as fun to do.

I'd take New Orleans over Houston any day - I love the food and the (tourist) nightlife, and there's plenty nearby too. San Antonio was alright but only for a couple of days at most.

Jerseygirl Aug 1st 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9530132)
Mods, please feel free to move the thread to appropriate forum subsection if this is not the right one.

Hi all,

We have some good friends visiting us from Australia. They will be here for 3 weeks in December and we are trying to sketch out a plan for them. We are based in Bay Area (Walnut Creek).

Currently the plan is to cover
San Francisco (Yosemite or Lake Tahoe included)
LA (Universal Studies, Disney, Hollywood - normal touristy stuff)
San Diego (Sea World)
Some shopping at the outlet malls at Ontario
Vegas
Texas (Austin - San Antonio - Houston)
Potentially East Coast (I need some help here)

Questions
1, Firstly given the time of the year they are going to be here how are the places mentioned above? We don't mind it being cold but certainly want to avoid visiting places that are snowed under
2, We will be 6 of us so will have to book/rent a suitable minivan or something. The plan is to book it for 3 weeks so we can drive to LA, SD, Vegas. Park there and fly to San Antonio. Book a minivan there for 3 days to cover the 3 cities. Any experience in terms of where I can get deals. I don't want to pay $100 a day....
3, Any websites if you can help me save $$ on tickets to say universal/disney or sea world
4, First week of December - would it be possible (weather) to travel to East Coast
5, Around 20th December - would it be possible to travel to Grand Canyon?

Looking for any help/ideas that you may have.
Thanks in advance.

Why would you go to outlet stores in Ontario? Apart from the fact that it will be brass monkey weather in The Great White North...US stores/outlet malls are far less expensive. Your plan seems very ambitious for 3 weeks...if it were me I'd stick to the west and south coast for the warmer winter weather.

rallybug Aug 1st 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 9530815)
Why would you go to outlet stores in Ontario? Apart from the fact that it will be brass monkey weather in The Great White North...US stores/outlet malls are far less expensive. Your plan seems very ambitious for 3 weeks...if it were me I'd stick to the west and south coast for the warmer winter weather.

Ontario Mills, Ontario, California, I expect they mean.

Jerseygirl Aug 1st 2011 1:57 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by rallybug (Post 9530907)
Ontario Mills, Ontario, California, I expect they mean.

Thanks...I think you are right. Living in the NE I presumed it was Ontario, Canada. :o

AmerLisa Aug 1st 2011 3:23 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Try bidding on Priceline for a minivan.... I've had great success on bidding for cars and hotels for some of our vacations.....

joto Aug 1st 2011 4:37 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
They might like to do some wine tasting in either Napa or Sonoma valleys. Although they're probably a bit spoiled with the Australian wines.

tonrob Aug 1st 2011 4:55 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by joto (Post 9531208)
They might like to do some wine tasting in either Napa or Sonoma valleys. Although they're probably a bit spoiled with the Australian wines.

There you go. :thumbup:

E3 - are they Australians? If so:
  • Napa valley wineries
  • San Francisco brewpubs
Job done.

avanutria Aug 1st 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Avoid any flights through Chicago at the end of the year - you're almost guaranteed to have weather delays of some kind. I would skip the East Coast entirely on this trip, if I were you.

Weeze Aug 1st 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
We got vouchers for the seaworld at San Antonio at the visitors information centre opposite the Alamo. Think it was for 30% off but I am awful with numbers.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 6:31 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Thanks a lot guys for your suggestions.

I am starting to do the math in my head and yeah underestimated the driving. Doable but I am be shattered after that.

I think East Coast will be something that they will do themselves. Fly into New York and back. Although they already know that it only takes one storm and flights are backed up. So like a few folks suggested, we will have to wait until 10 days before the first week December and then see if weather is any good.

The key I think is to stick to the west coast and would love to cover SF (Napa and Tahoe potentially), LA (Universal, Disney, some shopping and Hollywood), San Diego (Sea World), Vegas (3 days), Texas (Austin, San Antonio and Houston – 3 or 4 days) back to SF.

At this stage I am starting to think if it’s worth covering SF and LA portions with a bus tour. It’s hectic but at the least not driving around nuts…..some tour that will take us from SF to LA (covering Universal and Disney) exit in LA and then do the LA – SD – Vegas with a minivan. Fly to Texas and back to Vegas. Then the long drive back to SF.

Roughly the driving would be
SF to LA – 370 Miles
LA to SD - 460 miles
Vegas to SF – 550 miles (over 2 days)

I am the only driver and the complication would be to pick up a minivan in LA and returning that in SF.

The other idea would be to go to Napa and get drunk of course!

Honestly – I am back to square one. I know the places I want to visit but it just does not add up in terms of driving. Even if we do tours, it would involve some driving. I think I need to start considering flying to some places.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also any help where to look for deals for tickets and any ideas on what to do in the cities mentioned above would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance.

Jerseygirl Aug 1st 2011 6:45 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
We've been planning a road trip from NJ to Vancouver...down the west coast...Yosemite...LV...may drive by the Grand Canyon again and Death Valley...then back to NJ. I reckon 5/6+ weeks. Otherwise it's going to be too much travelling in the car.

Avoid the NE airports in winter if possible.

avanutria Aug 1st 2011 6:46 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
What do your friends think about doing lots of travelling once they're here? Would they rather chill and hang out in local areas, or are they up for being in a car for 6-8 hours at a time?

N1cky Aug 1st 2011 6:47 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531422)
Thanks a lot guys for your suggestions.

I am starting to do the math in my head and yeah underestimated the driving. Doable but I am be shattered after that.

I think East Coast will be something that they will do themselves. Fly into New York and back. Although they already know that it only takes one storm and flights are backed up. So like a few folks suggested, we will have to wait until 10 days before the first week December and then see if weather is any good.

The key I think is to stick to the west coast and would love to cover SF (Napa and Tahoe potentially), LA (Universal, Disney, some shopping and Hollywood), San Diego (Sea World), Vegas (3 days), Texas (Austin, San Antonio and Houston – 3 or 4 days) back to SF.

At this stage I am starting to think if it’s worth covering SF and LA portions with a bus tour. It’s hectic but at the least not driving around nuts…..some tour that will take us from SF to LA (covering Universal and Disney) exit in LA and then do the LA – SD – Vegas with a minivan. Fly to Texas and back to Vegas. Then the long drive back to SF.

Roughly the driving would be
SF to LA – 370 Miles
LA to SD - 460 miles
Vegas to SF – 550 miles (over 2 days)

I am the only driver and the complication would be to pick up a minivan in LA and returning that in SF.

The other idea would be to go to Napa and get drunk of course!

Honestly – I am back to square one. I know the places I want to visit but it just does not add up in terms of driving. Even if we do tours, it would involve some driving. I think I need to start considering flying to some places.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also any help where to look for deals for tickets and any ideas on what to do in the cities mentioned above would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance.

Although the driving seems crazy, it's actually not too bad with the breaks in, we did something similar a few years ago when our daugther was 4 and it was great.

You could always do a stop between SF and LA to break the journey, Carmel or Santa Barbara maybe.

Universal is a good base to do Hollywood you can jump on the Metro and do the Chinese Theatre, Stars... also the cheesy bus tours that do the on-off stop things.

Drive to Disney from Universal in around 90 minutes, then the drive from Disney to San Diego is less than 100 miles and a real easy drive. San Diego to Vegas is a dull drive but easy enough.

The drive back from Vegas will not be fun, nowhere good to stop in between. Anyway you could leave the car in Vegas and fly back to SFO?

Also, agree with the priceline suggestion, good deals on minivans. Keep in mind that you will need chains to go to Yosemite and Tahoe at that time of year.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by avanutria (Post 9531435)
What do your friends think about doing lots of travelling once they're here? Would they rather chill and hang out in local areas, or are they up for being in a car for 6-8 hours at a time?

It's kinda up to me. They are close friends....I am going to call them this weekend with ideas so I want to be prepared. In the excitement they are all 'yeah let's do it'..but I need to talk to them.

I think, given we have plenty of time we can book some cheaper airfares and do a bit of flying vs. driving. I would still need a minivan pretty much all the time they are around for shorter closer trips.

AmerLisa Aug 1st 2011 6:51 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
You can't really do a one way with a Priceline bid on cars.... But doing a one way is pretty easy to book. Out of State one ways can ding you though....

E3only Aug 1st 2011 6:53 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by N1cky (Post 9531437)
Although the driving seems crazy, it's actually not too bad with the breaks in, we did something similar a few years ago when our daugther was 4 and it was great.

You could always do a stop between SF and LA to break the journey, Carmel or Santa Barbara maybe.

Universal is a good base to do Hollywood you can jump on the Metro and do the Chinese Theatre, Stars... also the cheesy bus tours that do the on-off stop things.

Drive to Disney from Universal in around 90 minutes, then the drive from Disney to San Diego is less than 100 miles and a real easy drive. San Diego to Vegas is a dull drive but easy enough.

The drive back from Vegas will not be fun, nowhere good to stop in between. Anyway you could leave the car in Vegas and fly back to SFO?

Also, agree with the priceline suggestion, good deals on minivans. Keep in mind that you will need chains to go to Yosemite and Tahoe at that time of year.

Thanks.

My plan is to drive from SF to LA and then SD and Vegas back to SF.

I am not really concerned about SF to LA to be honest. I have driven that 7-8 times and back in the last year or so. It's more the overall driving...

I am debating weather once I arrive in LA, I should take 3-4 day tour bus so I don't drive as much....yes, I realize that Vegas to SF will be long drive. I want to rent a van and return it at the same location so I don't have to pay $200 additional fee.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 6:54 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by AmerLisa (Post 9531445)
You can't really do a one way with a Priceline bid on cars.... But doing a one way is pretty easy to book. Out of State one ways can ding you though....

Yup. Understand.

That's why the plan to rent and pick up say from Oakland airport and then return at the same location. I have to check though if they allow me to drive from SF to LA and then into Nevada.

avanutria Aug 1st 2011 6:56 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by AmerLisa (Post 9531445)
You can't really do a one way with a Priceline bid on cars.... But doing a one way is pretty easy to book. Out of State one ways can ding you though....

One way out of state with Budget was easy, flat $100 surcharge. We did this in 2009 when we arrived in Seattle-Tacoma and needed to drive down to Oregon.

Mummy in the foothills Aug 1st 2011 6:59 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
The Vacaville Premium outlets are nearer to you and it's huge place.
What about Monterey and the Aquarium too. I think six flags marine world is open on weekends in winter.

N1cky Aug 1st 2011 7:03 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531448)
Thanks.

My plan is to drive from SF to LA and then SD and Vegas back to SF.

I am not really concerned about SF to LA to be honest. I have driven that 7-8 times and back in the last year or so. It's more the overall driving...

I am debating weather once I arrive in LA, I should take 3-4 day tour bus so I don't drive as much....yes, I realize that Vegas to SF will be long drive. I want to rent a van and return it at the same location so I don't have to pay $200 additional fee.

The weather could be anything in LA. First year we arrived the roads were flooded around Christmas time with all the rain.

Second year my FIL was sat out sunbathing in his shorts on Christmas Day.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 7:14 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills (Post 9531462)
The Vacaville Premium outlets are nearer to you and it's huge place.
What about Monterey and the Aquarium too. I think six flags marine world is open on weekends in winter.

Been there, not impressed at all.

Yes, trying to stop over at Monterey and Santa Barbara on our way to LA.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by avanutria (Post 9531458)
One way out of state with Budget was easy, flat $100 surcharge. We did this in 2009 when we arrived in Seattle-Tacoma and needed to drive down to Oregon.

Thanks, I am going to do all the priceline research tonight. I am pretty active with priceline. Have always done all my hotel bookings there..never had to rent a car though.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 7:16 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by N1cky (Post 9531475)
The weather could be anything in LA. First year we arrived the roads were flooded around Christmas time with all the rain.

Second year my FIL was sat out sunbathing in his shorts on Christmas Day.

That's true...but that could be said about Bay Area too....may be not as extreme. December undoubtedly will mean some rain.....

Jerseygirl Aug 1st 2011 7:20 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531500)
That's true...but that could be said about Bay Area too....may be not as extreme. December undoubtedly will mean some rain.....

You could say the same for anywhere in the US. I've been in Florida for Christmas and the New Year and it was freezing cold the whole 2 weeks.

AmerLisa Aug 1st 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531499)
Thanks, I am going to do all the priceline research tonight. I am pretty active with priceline. Have always done all my hotel bookings there..never had to rent a car though.

Love Priceline! I booked a 4 star downtown Philly hotel for a night, mid-August, for $67! :)

avanutria Aug 1st 2011 7:26 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531499)
Thanks, I am going to do all the priceline research tonight. I am pretty active with priceline. Have always done all my hotel bookings there..never had to rent a car though.

We booked direct through Budget (from the UK, actually) - not sure if the same deal will be available if you use Priceline.

Bob Aug 1st 2011 8:09 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by md95065 (Post 9530203)
Unless there is something very specific that your friends want to see or do on the east coast I would suggest skipping that - you already seem to have a pretty full itinerary planned - and while it is impossible to predict you certainly could run into weather issues there.

I agree with that, I wouldn't bother. More hassle than it is worth and a good chunk of the east coast will be cold and miserable, so even more clothes and gear to pack.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 8:15 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 9531631)
I agree with that, I wouldn't bother. More hassle than it is worth and a good chunk of the east coast will be cold and miserable, so even more clothes and gear to pack.

yeah, I have already told them about weather and asked them to forget east coast / leave it for the next visit!

So I am aiming to cover the places I mentioned...just need to work out the best way to do it all.

Mummy in the foothills Aug 1st 2011 8:36 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531497)
Been there, not impressed at all.

Yes, trying to stop over at Monterey and Santa Barbara on our way to LA.

I'll strike that one off my list then and stick to the ones in Folsom. :thumbup:

E3only Aug 1st 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills (Post 9531675)
I'll strike that one off my list then and stick to the ones in Folsom. :thumbup:

I mean when I want to go to an outlet mall, I want to have an experience...like you know go there, lunch, shops are decent, prices are cheaper.

Let's face it. I don't want to drive miles away and pay toll - just so that I pay the same money as I would have paid at the mall next door...and don't get me started on the food. There is one place you can actually have some lunch..and that too food is pathetic.

Put it this way, I would never go back there....

Mummy in the foothills Aug 1st 2011 9:27 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Then Folsom is better, I really get some great bargains form shops I love. The only restaurants are a Mexican and and Chilis, or those expensive cafes they have between the shops.

Brit In TN Aug 1st 2011 10:56 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
My suggestion would be to try and ensure it is a vacation and not some kind of enforced non-stop route march (something I've been guilty of doing myself in the past.)
With this in mind I recommend doing the more arduous travelling early in the holiday whilst everyone is still fresh and excited, and leave the latter part for options that can easily be blown off in favour of having lazy days doing nothing.
Therefore, budget allowing, after a couple of days of settling in and relaxing, I would fy from SF to LA and pick up a van.
Spend the next eight days doing the Vegas/Grand Canyon/LA/San Diego exploring. Then drop off the van at LA and fly to San Antonio.
Pick up a van in San Antonio and spend three or four days doing your thing in TX.
Drop off the van at San Antonio and fly back to SF (making sure it is a direct flight, not connecting through Denver.).
Flights for this itin would be about $350 (according to US Air) depending on the exact dates.
Using one of the travel sites (Expedia etc) you should be able to pick up a good package deal for flights, hotels and van.
This would leave you about a week to explore (or not explore) at your leisure places within reasonably easy driving distance of home; Sonoma, Tahoe etc.

Bob Aug 1st 2011 11:02 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by E3only (Post 9531641)
yeah, I have already told them about weather and asked them to forget east coast / leave it for the next visit!

So I am aiming to cover the places I mentioned...just need to work out the best way to do it all.



I don't know if you've got AAA membership, but if you did, you might find discounts on car rental, I know they offer it, I forget who with though, Hertz I think? Also same with a few motels, and if your friends want to go shopping, a lot of outlet malls will offer discount books at the service desk if you show your membership card.

They might be able to use their local equivalent to AAA if they have that too, such as the AA/RAC in the UK, though I've no idea what that would be for Oz.

tonrob Aug 1st 2011 11:19 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Car rental 101:

Try UK sites for all-inclusive pricing if you don't have insurance already that covers the rental. (UK-based sites offer great rates packaged with insurance). Check any credit cards you have for insurance too if this is the case.

One way fees are not "inter-state" fees (as is sometimes thought) but can be triggered for any one-way rental.

Car rental pricing is heavily (really heavily) dictated by supply and demand. If using companies' own sites then check every possible permutation of pick-up office and drop-off office available to you (many cities have multiple offices for each company). This tactic often makes prices fluctuate widely, and some seemingly random combinations of pick-up and drop-off may even make the one-way fee disappear (I have done this successfully a number of times and, in fact, have yet to pay a one-way fee).

Look for other deals that include car rental vouchers (e.g. purchase of hotel gift cards - I had one where every $150 of Marriott GCs I bought included a free $50 Hertz coupon where multiple coupons could be used per rental).

When you have got the best rate you can find start Googling for discount codes to plug into your booking. These can be anywhere from 5% to 20% off the rate you already have. Note that some exclude one ways.

Finally the AAA rate is seldom the cheapest, indeed it often makes no difference and in one or two instances I have seen the code actually push the rate up! AAA membership sometimes does confer additional privileges, e.g. free extra drivers, but you shouldn't have to actually use the AAA code to make the booking (if there is a better one you can find that gives you a greater discount) - just show your card on pick up.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 11:45 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 

Originally Posted by Brit In TN (Post 9531909)
My suggestion would be to try and ensure it is a vacation and not some kind of enforced non-stop route march (something I've been guilty of doing myself in the past.)
With this in mind I recommend doing the more arduous travelling early in the holiday whilst everyone is still fresh and excited, and leave the latter part for options that can easily be blown off in favour of having lazy days doing nothing.
Therefore, budget allowing, after a couple of days of settling in and relaxing, I would fy from SF to LA and pick up a van.
Spend the next eight days doing the Vegas/Grand Canyon/LA/San Diego exploring. Then drop off the van at LA and fly to San Antonio.
Pick up a van in San Antonio and spend three or four days doing your thing in TX.
Drop off the van at San Antonio and fly back to SF (making sure it is a direct flight, not connecting through Denver.).
Flights for this itin would be about $350 (according to US Air) depending on the exact dates.
Using one of the travel sites (Expedia etc) you should be able to pick up a good package deal for flights, hotels and van.
This would leave you about a week to explore (or not explore) at your leisure places within reasonably easy driving distance of home; Sonoma, Tahoe etc.


Very helpful thank you.

I am starting to think

LA-SF fly
LA-SD-Vegas-LA drive
LA-Texas fly, Texas driving
Texas-SF

The other option is to get the visitors on the road late night driving practice and then get them to drive. Downside is, I will have to then think of insurance...which is a killer.

E3only Aug 1st 2011 11:46 pm

Re: Visitors in December
 
Thank you Bob and Tonrob,

saving money and enjoying is what we are looking for. Budget is not tight but I really want to make sure the options we pick, we can utilize coupons/discounts/combo deals etc.

I am going to go heavy on priceline for my van and stay that's for sure.

I plan to book all flights like very early say next week or so, so I can get best of the deals too.


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:32 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.