Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Visiting the US

Visiting the US

Old Oct 10th 2002, 1:06 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
jnscarr's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 2
jnscarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visiting the US

Hi, hopefully someone will be able to answer my query. I am a Canadian married to a USC. At the time we wed we filled out I130 and have been embroiled in the paperwork for 1 yr and 7 mo. As a Canadian, I believe I am able to stay in the US for a max. 6 mo. Would it be appropriate to come and stay with my wife for that length of time? I understand I would be unable to work, but that would be alright. Any advice any of you could give would be appreciated.
jnscarr is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.