Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Visa Waiver Program

Visa Waiver Program

Old Apr 21st 2003, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visa Waiver Program

Hi,
First posting
Seriously considering setting out on the rocky road to living in the US.
My first question of what will be many is.
If I go through all this process and never get any type of permanant visa will it effect my being admitted for short periods under the VWP in the future? Does being refused any sort a visa carry a black mark with it? Isnt it one of the questions on the Visa Waiver form, " Have you ever been refused access to the USA?"

Cheers

brisca
Old Apr 21st 2003, 3:09 pm
darrenb

Hi,

When considering moving out to the US I assume you have though about which type of visa you are going to apply for and on what basis? If you have please let us know and we may be able to help. If you havent then your rocky road may just have gotten rockier!

Good luck,

D