British Expats

British Expats (
-   USA (
-   -   Visa Number I-140 & I-485 (

rsk153 Jul 26th 2004 3:07 am

Visa Number I-140 & I-485
Ok Here it goes!
I've just had my 3 year H1B renewed (expires in 2007). Do I need to file I-140 first in order to get a visa number or can I file I-140 aongside I-485 - considering I do not have a visa number available?

Being a tenure teacher (Kinda like a job for life) and having an MSc - the EB2 would be the best bet? Would my employer still need to advertise etc for the labour certiication as all teachers need to initially go through the tenure track process (7 quaters of observations, student evaluations, reports etc) - Following this if a teacher/professor is found to be competent in his/her field are granted tenure.

All times are GMT. The time now is 6:18 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.