Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

VIEWING UK TV on PC in USA

Wikiposts

VIEWING UK TV on PC in USA

Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VIEWING UK TV on PC in USA

Originally Posted by Montfan72
The free Tunnelbear lasts about 5 minutes, not worth it. I upgraded to paying $5 a month for unlimited viewing on BBC iplayer and love it.
It lasts long enough if you tweet for the extra 1gb, that and disconnect it after streaming the feed for 30 seconds
Old Jan 27th 2012, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

johnkim is an unknown quantity at this point

Try DNS services instead of VPN's. They don't make you lose bandwidth and supports a lot of devices !
Old Jan 28th 2012, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

Depending on the shows some of it is on amazon instant, I pay $2 an episode for Dr Who....
Old Jan 28th 2012, 4:09 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ja5on
Depending on the shows some of it is on amazon instant, I pay $2 an episode for Dr Who....
Time to move to Netflix, I think.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Time to move to Netflix, I think.
I have Netflix, Amazon prime and hulu plus.....I wanted to watch the latest season. Which you have to either pay for or wait for....I decided to pay.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Karrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It lasts long enough if you tweet for the extra 1gb, that and disconnect it after streaming the feed for 30 seconds
Oh right, haven't been able to figure out all that twitter business yet.