Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Very interesting site

Very interesting site

Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Very interesting site

getting to see a doctor in the UK is HARSH... my mother found a lump in her breast and called the doctors immediately (her best friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer, 4 months before) the doctor said that regardless of her lump she has to wait the 4months until her next scheduled mammogram and theres nothing they can do about it.... WTF?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:49 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USBound
getting to see a doctor in the UK is HARSH... my mother found a lump in her breast and called the doctors immediately (her best friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer, 4 months before) the doctor said that regardless of her lump she has to wait the 4months until her next scheduled mammogram and theres nothing they can do about it.... WTF?
She needs to get an appointment with another doctor then. My experience with the NHS is that they don't prat about when it comes to suspicious lumps. My Gran had breast cancer and the treatment she recieved was nothing short of spectacular. There's no way any self respecting doctor would tell her to wait 4 months before they could do anything about a suspicious lump in her breast.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:00 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

The top 20 for assaults and burglaries is interesting, especially for the people on here who go on about chavs, crime infested Britain etc. etc.
Interesting Australia has the highest burglaries, car thefts and rapes per capita, I guess that penal colony didn't work??

Last edited by Lord Lionheart; Jul 9th 2005 at 6:03 pm.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 7:14 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by lionheart
The top 20 for assaults and burglaries is interesting, especially for the people on here who go on about chavs, crime infested Britain etc. etc.
Interesting Australia has the highest burglaries, car thefts and rapes per capita, I guess that penal colony didn't work??

Or it still is one.