Very Funny

Old Aug 7th 2002, 12:58 am
Just Joined

chanty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Very Funny

Ha! ha! you guys are 'avin a great laugh ain't yah!!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2002, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Hi,
I hope you haven't taken this the wrong way, it was in no way intended to be rude, and was not directed at you personally.
This process can be very stressful, and sometimes a little
light-hearted banter can lighten the load.
Having said that, we are also giving you some serious help and advice and will continue to do so, please don't be upset
by a little "playfulness".
Most of us that post on here have been through/are going through a similar process that you are embarking on, and do
treat most of our postings seriously.
But as I said, sometimes a little humour helps.

Please keep asking any questions that you have.

Good luck
Old Aug 7th 2002, 9:09 am
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's great seeing people here to laugh & blow off a bit of steam by doing that. Like Roger stated. This process can be very stressful & frustrating let alone time consuming so if ya can laugh a bit here then that is good.
Old Aug 7th 2002, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

chanty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guys,

A sense of humour is good.

I have now started the process, I have got all the Forms for my Boyfriend to fill out now. My boyfriend has two residences one in Oregan and one in NewYork, therefore can file in either Nabraska or Vermont. I here Vermont is quickest, is this true?

My plan now is to get the Ki wisa and then enter in Atlanta and get my EOD at the airport. So I feel a bit better now

Chanty
Old Aug 7th 2002, 8:03 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh chanty you are so lucky that he has the choice. If I was you I would go thru Vermont cause Nebraska is slower then a turtle at the moment. I'd give anything to be in your situation.

Good luck to ya
Old Aug 7th 2002, 8:13 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chanty
Thanks Guys,

A sense of humour is good.

I have now started the process, I have got all the Forms for my Boyfriend to fill out now. My boyfriend has two residences one in Oregan and one in NewYork, therefore can file in either Nabraska or Vermont. I here Vermont is quickest, is this true?

My plan now is to get the Ki wisa and then enter in Atlanta and get my EOD at the airport. So I feel a bit better now

Chanty
He does not have a choice. The state that he pays state taxes in and works in is the state that determines where he has to file. As for arriving at Atlanta, be advised that they no longer give out EAD's in Atlanta.

Rete