Vegas Weddings!!

Old Jul 9th 2004, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

blue~matt is an unknown quantity at this point

Viva for me also

the blue hawain wedding, first class stuff

this was 4 years ago, i guess its still as much fun

people i tell all say "cool"

it was what weddings are s.posed to be, FUN, not the boring long drawn out things we endure in the UK
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

it was what weddings are s.posed to be, FUN, not the boring long drawn out things we endure in the UK [/QUOTE]
I agree with that I can honestly say we loved our day and we were completely relaxed and we laughed all day, in fact every time we thought of Elvis and my father in laws face (we kept Elvis a secret). I know some brides who go through the whole big white wedding thing in the UK, say they didnt actually enjoy their day until nearing the end because they were worried that everything was going well. Yes I certainly recommend taking the plunge..Vegas style!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:07 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

it was what weddings are s.posed to be, FUN, not the boring long drawn out things we endure in the UK
I couldn't agree more