Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Utterly greedy f**kers??

Utterly greedy f**kers??

Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Utterly greedy f**kers??

Originally Posted by JRG67
Watch out! The Dark Forces may still be lurking (I'm getting paranoid (too?)) LOL
That's because they are out to get you.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:08 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. I saw a film about the death penalty with Sarah Sarandon and Sean Penn, but I can't remember the title. It was very thought-provoking.
Not that film: but Kieslowski's "Short film about killing", part of his decalogue, is an incredibly powerful movie about the death penalty.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:10 pm
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Not that film: but Kieslowski's "Short film about killing", part of his decalogue, is an incredibly powerful movie about the death penalty.
Thanks. I'll research it.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 11:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting. I saw a film about the death penalty with Sarah Sarandon and Sean Penn, but I can't remember the title. It was very thought-provoking.
Dead Man Walking.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markwm
Indeed.

Indeed.

Fair enough.

I didn't: I told you what it came across to me as.

I like that: good point well made.

Absolutely: where would be the fun if you simply acquiesced?

Now that's a whole different kettle of fish - want to start a new thread?
This new thread - perhaps the 'God is special, a singular plurality of fish, living in a kettle' them? Just exploring the literal elements of this alone would be fun. For the existential aspects, I might have to recommend we debate over hard liquor!!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 1:53 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
This new thread - perhaps the 'God is special, a singular plurality of fish, living in a kettle' them? Just exploring the literal elements of this alone would be fun. For the existential aspects, I might have to recommend we debate over hard liquor!!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 2:01 am
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Great find!

I'm popping out to buy some strong licquor, and widen my ontological parameters.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Ah yes, the high priests!!??
Old Dec 1st 2012, 10:05 am
Banned

Ah yes, the high priests!!??
LOL
Old Dec 1st 2012, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

http://www.venganza.org/

I'm pretty sure this deity is okay with copious amounts of anything.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Dead Man Walking.
Dead Man Wanking?
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Dead Man Wanking?
The Director's Cut.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 7:44 pm
Banned

The Director's Cut.
Ouch!
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:14 pm
Banned

Ethelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond reputeEthelred_the_Unready has a reputation beyond repute

The Director's Cut.
Starring John Boehner
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ethelred_the_Unready
Starring John Boehner
Monkeys see-men, money don't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.