Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Utility Bills in Florida

Utility Bills in Florida

Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:32 am
Just Joined

dip your toe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Utility Bills in Florida

And good luck deciphering your phone bill. I'd avoid AT & T, small print champions of the world.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:46 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
At least with the cable company there Brighthouse
you can have the cable, phone. and internet all on the same bill ...
You can do that with verizon but they use sattelite instead of cable
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:27 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

My FL bills if I'm there for a month are about a quarter of my MA bills....
We only had to pay a deposit for water in FL...they have only just given it back to us after 4 years...
utilities here in MA are a rip off...I may have to go solar...and get a wind Turbine...I can't turn much else off...we sit in the dark and use candles...talk about going back to the dark ages...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:28 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
You can do that with verizon but they use sattelite instead of cable
I won't even mention those dirt bags ....yuk ...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:33 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Join one of the local electricity CO-OPs like Withlacoochee River Electric.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:33 am
Not dead yet

LOL we have no choice Ray
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:34 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Join one of the local electricity CO-OPs like Withlacoochee River Electric.
Now they are very good ...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:34 am
Ray

LOL we have no choice Ray
Well you will live in the swamp
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:40 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Ray
Well you will live in the swamp
No it's the backwoods here absolutely no water
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:42 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viks
6. Roughly how much would you pay for each utility a month? Based on 2 people.
Ball of string really.. but what you may find that you can do is if you were to contact the gas and elec providers (or whomever) they may be able to give you the low, high and the average for a particular property which you have in mind. The can't give you outright specifics but the spectrum.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:45 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Tarkak9
Ball of string really.. but what you may find that you can do is if you were to contact the gas and elec providers (or whomever) they may be able to give you the low, high and the average for a particular property which you have in mind. The can't give you outright specifics but the spectrum.
Oh BTW gas is rare in Florida unless you used propane and have a tank
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:54 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh BTW gas is rare in Florida unless you used propane and have a tank
standing or in-ground? leased or owned?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 2:59 am
Ray

Both are available ..Main gas is available in the bigger towns

http://www.clearwatergas.com/pdf/map.pdf
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:01 am
Not dead yet

I own my own 500 gallon tank and it's buried in the yard. Want to buy it?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:10 am
Ray

I own my own 500 gallon tank and it's buried in the yard. Want to buy it?
Sold mine on Craig list ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.