Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

USAA now open to general public

USAA now open to general public

Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:39 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USAA now open to general public

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Dont feed the troll...
Yeah, I've been reading her other posts and she is... very odd indeed.

I mean really, REALLY odd. Straitjacket odd.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:49 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dbj1000
You're suggesting that because someone was an officer in the military they DRIVE BETTER than mere mortals, and not only that but their FAMILY drives better too?

Seriously, you've managed to take snobbishness to a level I never believed possible.

My rates are like 50% lower solely because of the membership restrictions..I'm not trolling!?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:54 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Hey! I'm a respected senior member of the ME board with over almost 400 posts..? I just came over here to help you guys out..
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:56 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
Hey! I'm a respected senior member of the ME board with over almost 400 posts..? I just came over here to help you guys out..
Highly respected, from what I've read in the Sand Pit! Really very, very respected!

Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:59 pm
Banned

Highly respected, from what I've read in the Sand Pit! Really very, very respected!

You have no business over there!?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:01 pm
Arrogant ****

You have no business over there!?
And neither have you.

I particularly like the "respect" in this thread, where people are complaining that you claimed they were your friend. I wish I was as popular as you.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:25 pm
Banned

And neither have you.

I particularly like the "respect" in this thread, where people are complaining that you claimed they were your friend. I wish I was as popular as you.
That was a private conversation between friends..Please stay off our board.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:41 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Or REPEAT VISITOR odd?

BradfordLass had it in one. Please return to your normal conversation and ignore BPB's attempt to stir it up.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:49 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, so much bickering going on. Anyway, back to the point of the thread...

I sent an email to USAA last night asking for a clarification of their membership eligibility. This morning I received the following response:

We received your message regarding our eligibility requirements.

Generally, the following categories are eligible:

* Active-duty officers and enlisted personnel.
* National Guard and Selected Reserve officers and enlisted personnel.
* Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).
* Former military personnel:
o Retired officers and enlisted personnel.
o Former officers and enlisted personnel who separated on or after Jan. 1, 1996.
* Adult children of USAA members.
* Widows, widowers and former spouses of USAA members.

Some USAA products are available to everyone

USAA life insurance, investment, Alliance Services, and some bank deposit products are available to everyone. Individuals who do not belong to one of the eligible groups above are not able to apply for new products online so we ask that they call us at 1-800-531-USAA (8722) to apply by phone.

Will the eligibility requirements ever change?
USAA plans to expand eligibility in the next few months to serve more military veterans and their families. When we have new information, we will post it immediately on usaa.com, so you can check our Website for updates.

USAA values your continuous loyalty for the past 18 years and the opportunity to serve all your financial needs.

Thank you,
Kristine [Surname]
USAA

So, I think that settles it.

~ Jenney
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:14 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

I think its a him, fortunately he is very talented
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...22#post7710322
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:37 pm
Wishful thinking...

radion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to beholdradion is a splendid one to behold

Respected, yeh dream on, maybe in your own tiny shrapnel covered brain
respected, looking over your past posts...like wow, when do they let you out, weekends only, and are you on solids yet...
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

You've got to be kidding!?
Considering we moved multi-million dollar aircraft without breaking them, I'd think most can drive pretty well without hitting something.

Not to mention the many who had degrees and some even advanced degrees, I even had a college professor with a Phd working with us part-time.

Until you have done the job you have no idea who is working out there, most are not dumb monkeys like so many seem to think.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:09 pm
Son's call me a Nomad!

creamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nicecreamern is just really nice

Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:51 am #59
BethPageBlack

Default Re: Is there anyone talented on here?

"Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
but can you make a woman happy...cause that requires a real talent..."

"Yes I can..It's not that hard, you women don't really ask for much- You have just a few basic needs and i'm very aware of what they are. I've thought about writing a small pocket book on this subject and I still might."

Well apparently we women are nothing more than a simple lot. I myself consider me to be quite complex and way more polite and considerate of others than this person seems to be. What is with the name Beth when obviously this is more a Burt? Very confusing and has nothing to do with USAA but then again neither does this person. My family consists of both Officer and Enlisted so do not preach to me about who is better.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:03 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by creamern
so do not preach to me about who is better.
I guess I wasn't obvious/clear enough. The user is gone & no point continuing to fall for his troll bait.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
I guess I wasn't obvious/clear enough. The user is gone & no point continuing to fall for his troll bait.
But what a fabulous opportunity to get the last word in on a twat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.