Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

USA Travel Insurance

USA Travel Insurance

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light
Default USA Travel Insurance

Any recommendations??

I thought the UK was inundated with providers, but here they seem few and far between...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: USA Travel Insurance

Originally Posted by AlienUk
Any recommendations??

I thought the UK was inundated with providers, but here they seem few and far between...
do you mean holiday travel insurance?

Last edited by TruBrit; Apr 2nd 2008 at 10:27 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TruBrit
do you mean holdiay travel insurance?
Yes, for both single trip and annual policies...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

Yes, for both single trip and annual policies...
a know a couple of people that have used these....http://www.direct-travel.co.uk/
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruBrit
a know a couple of people that have used these....http://www.direct-travel.co.uk/
I'm in the US, do they cover us here?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

I'm in the US, do they cover us here?
oh thought you were in the uk, need to put your location in
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to stalker me (click on 'find more posts' by me in my profile) I recently started a thread about this. We ended up going with RBC. Very pleased with them so far (but all we did was buy a policy and hopefully that will remain all). They're at http://www.rbctravelprotection.com/

ETA Here's the link to my thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523449
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:23 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

maybe your credit card has a policy?