USA: heading for this?.....

Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:53 am
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation USA: heading for this?.....

http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927

from the ACLU

(requires flash)

I think this is the kind of thing we will see in the not too distant future.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: USA: heading for this?.....

Originally Posted by cabritpop

from the ACLU

(requires flash)

Well I dont wish to worry anyone but....
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:26 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: USA: heading for this?.....

I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.
This has been coming for 50 years. Thanks to the now perpetual war on terror (or war against eurasia for the 1984 fans), you will see this soon, in the interests of "national security" (or homeland, fatherland, or motherland, whichever you prefer).
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Chorlton
I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.
This has been coming for 50 years. Thanks to the now perpetual war on terror (or war against eurasia for the 1984 fans), you will see this soon, in the interests of "national security" (or homeland, fatherland, or motherland, whichever you prefer).
So what you're saying is you are a name and not a number?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
So what you're saying is you are a name and not a number?
And a free man
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:33 am
Account Closed

And a free man
Thought you were married. And had kids?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

uktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cabritpop

from the ACLU

(requires flash)

Only if those liberals get into power.... they LOVE more state control....
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:42 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uktoamerica
no child left behind, healthcare for all.
nasty liberals.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 1:48 am

Well at least we have the Patriot Act pt1 & 2 to keep us free.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you have a visa?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

uktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to alluktoamerica is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Manc
no child left behind, healthcare for all.
nasty liberals.
Healthcare for all = ultra high taxes.... Of course, some people like paying high national insurance rates in the UK and 17.5% tax on goods...ahem..
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Don't you have a visa?
Stick to what you understand. It was a quote for those "in the know". A private joke if you will.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:18 am
Account Closed

Healthcare for all = ultra high taxes.... Of course, some people like paying high national insurance rates in the UK and 17.5% tax on goods...ahem..

So, aah, how much social security and medicare did you pay at source last month out of interest?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Stick to what you understand. It was a quote for those "in the know". A private joke if you will.
Ooooh "in the know" on a public forum. Well done! I understand you made a reference to not being a number, and I asked a perfectly honest question. Doesn't that make you part of a system, somewhere? A number, so to speak? Sorry if I messed up your "private joke" I'm sure it was very funny.....
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Ooooh "in the know" on a public forum. Well done! I understand you made a reference to not being a number, and I asked a perfectly honest question. Doesn't that make you part of a system, somewhere? A number, so to speak? Sorry if I messed up your "private joke" I'm sure it was very funny.....
George Orwell. 1984.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.