Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

USA Forever?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Will you stay in the USA?
Could never go back to the UK, love it here too much
33.33%
Probably going to stay here but more because of my spouse or job
30.00%
Would like to retire to the UK but plan to spend most of my life here
11.67%
Wouldn't mind going back now.
25.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

USA Forever?

Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:30 am
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: USA Forever?

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
wow can i have those rose tinted specs!

On the rare occasion i go back i land at Manchester....this is the scene...Airplane above the fluffy white clouds..sun shining..looks like fields of cotton balls ...coming into land....go through clouds...they turn from white to grey to black!

Land in Manchester..can't see the sun for shite...it's grey and pissing it down....welcome back

Can't wait for next time though
Exactly what happened to me last week when I went over and spent 4 nights in Manchester! And I loved it! It did not stop raining from Wednesday to Saturday! On the Friday I went to Leeds for the day and it snowed! My husband kept telling me on the phone that it was 75 degrees here in south-western Oklahoma.....did I care? Nope!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Really? Wow! Hopefully all the snowbirds will go there next winter rather than clog up where I live.
Sure, right! Like anyone would assimilate nice sunny winter weather with Seattle.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 12:04 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Sure, right! Like anyone would assimilate nice sunny winter weather with Seattle.

I live in hope....I could always start a propaganda campaign ..."Come to sunny and warm Seattle for the Winter". Put posters up in NYC.