The usa

Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:50 am
Just Joined

xe01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question The usa

what made you want to move to the USA form your home country?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The usa

Originally Posted by xe01
Er, to get away from people asking stupid questions who can't spell!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:06 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TimFountain
Er, to get away from people asking stupid questions who can't spell!
That could of been a typo.....and if you came to the USA to get away from bad spelling and stupid questions....then you just made the biggest boo boo of your life.....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Fat free Pringles and loose stools!.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:14 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
loose stools!.
might want to try immodium
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:20 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

You should add suger free cookies to your list......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:23 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
You should add suger free cookies to your list......
Aggrrchh! Ate a whole bag of those once before I noticed the 'sugar free' label. Holy crap! Nasty, nasty!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond reputeTimFountain has a reputation beyond repute

That could of been a typo.....and if you came to the USA to get away from bad spelling and stupid questions....then you just made the biggest boo boo of your life.....
Agreed, my reply was firmly tounge in cheek. I was wondering why someone would pose a question without any kind of framing for the reason why they are asking it. Hence the throw-away answer....

- Tim
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:29 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Anal leakage....
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:29 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Aggrrchh! Ate a whole bag of those once before I noticed the 'sugar free' label. Holy crap! Nasty, nasty!
Oh no......poor you........
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:41 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by TimFountain
Agreed, my reply was firmly tounge in cheek. I was wondering why someone would pose a question without any kind of framing for the reason why they are asking it. Hence the throw-away answer....

- Tim
Thinking about it....I'm sure you get a bit fed up with people asking questions that have been asked and answered time and time again.....and I understand why you answered like you did now.....

I'm just so used to taking the newbies of yahoo under my wing....its become a habit that is hard to break......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:29 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
might want to try immodium

thats olestra for you
Old Jul 28th 2005, 2:36 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about it....I'm sure you get a bit fed up with people asking questions that have been asked and answered time and time again.....and I understand why you answered like you did now.....

I'm just so used to taking the newbies of yahoo under my wing....its become a habit that is hard to break......
I have to agree with the "come on, do SOME of the work!" attitude.

I enjoy helping people who help themselves. I sometimes get a little ticked off with people who come on here and ask the broadest questions, with little frame of reference and NO EFFORT TO DO A SEARCH FOR SIMILAR THREADS before asking what might be an involved question.

In other words, I don't see why I should spend five minutes helping someone who is "desperate" to get to the US but not desperate enough to spend more than 5 seconds typing a question. I mean, just look at the less-than-helpful title of this thread - "The USA". Dohhhhh!!!!!

I'd rather spend 30 seconds telling them to do a search first - or give me more information. More often than not, they don't even post a second message.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:01 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by dunroving
I have to agree with the "come on, do SOME of the work!" attitude.

I enjoy helping people who help themselves. I sometimes get a little ticked off with people who come on here and ask the broadest questions, with little frame of reference and NO EFFORT TO DO A SEARCH FOR SIMILAR THREADS before asking what might be an involved question.

In other words, I don't see why I should spend five minutes helping someone who is "desperate" to get to the US but not desperate enough to spend more than 5 seconds typing a question. I mean, just look at the less-than-helpful title of this thread - "The USA". Dohhhhh!!!!!

I'd rather spend 30 seconds telling them to do a search first - or give me more information. More often than not, they don't even post a second message.

It happens on other forums I use....I just tell them to do a search....then to come back if they need to ask a question not covered by anything on the threads they looked at....but to be honest....most things have been covered time after time.....
If someone were to open with....I have no idea how to use the forum can you point me to where I can find this info.....then maybe they would get more useful posts back from the regs.......
Old Jul 28th 2005, 3:26 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xe01
I didn't want to move here...in fact I bawled my eyes out for weeks beforehand....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.