Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

US-Mexico border wall

US-Mexico border wall

Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:52 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US-Mexico border wall

Originally Posted by Nia_Nia
My husband used to be a jockey and rode with many LEGAL spics who I got on very well with - you don't know what you're talking about as usual. Furthermore none of THEM had any problem with the S word they used to call EACH OTHER that.

As for cleaning their toilets - that your job was it?

Everybody knows a good 'un, eh?
But the rest deserve what's coming to them no doubt!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Grow up you sad miserable cow - I think your last avatar suited you down to the ground (and by the way my avatar is not of me-duh!) You've never got anything positive to say on this board about anyone so I really don't know where YOU get off.
As for Manc, well isn't that derrogatory name for somebody who comes from Manchester? Wouln't that be deemed 'racist' to some? Its exactly the same thing - taffs, scousers, spics what exactly is the problem here? get off your high horses the lot you.
I never for a moment thought the avatar was of you. Most mingers, like yourself, use fake avatars of attractive women.

I say positive things on the board all the time. Just not to you, nit-wit. I'll stop my name calling though...... you've done far more than I could ever do to degrade yourself and expose your true colors. What a sad joke you are.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

My husband used to be a jockey and rode with many LEGAL spics who I got on very well with - you don't know what you're talking about as usual. Furthermore none of THEM had any problem with the S word they used to call EACH OTHER that.

As for cleaning their toilets - that your job was it?
So what if I did clean their toilets? No shame in hard work..... Like most Mexicans I'm willing to work for what I have....I don't feel the world owes me anything, unlike yourself, obviously.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:55 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
[There's a nasty Americanism: using a stative verb in a continuous tense. You're going native, old boy!]
I like, totally hate when i do that.. ya know.. for sure..
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:56 pm
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Celsius
I'd like to see the reaction from the people you refer to by that racist term above when speaking to such people face to face!
Actually the many I've met have been fine with it because its apparently only white middle class people find this term offensive. just to clarify I only started using the term because I was encouraged to by my Husband's fellow riders!
How exactly is Spic any more 'offensive' than Hispanic?

The fact is, its not the only people crowing about it know are those who want to prove something about their supposed lack of prejudice.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Well I didn't say anything about LEGAL spics did I? So its hardly racism is it? I wasn't damning the whole race and you should have realised that.
Might be an idea to read posts a little more carefully before screaming RACISM mate!

The term "spic" falls into the same category as the use of the word "nigger". It is a racial slur and will not be tolerated here on BE or in real life either.

Just so that you know, the term s**c refers to those of Puerto Rican descent and not Mexicans.

Either apologize immediately on this thread or be banned.

Rete
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:58 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
I like, totally hate when i do that.. ya know.. for sure..

Well I'm lovin' it!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:59 pm
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leslie66
So what if I did clean their toilets? No shame in hard work..... Like most Mexicans I'm willing to work for what I have....I don't feel the world owes me anything, unlike yourself, obviously.
Obviously? Do explain.
Clearly you consider cleaning the toilets beneath you or you wouldn't have made that comment would you?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 6:59 pm
WTF?

Actually the many I've met have been fine with it because its apparently only white middle class people find this term offensive. just to clarify I only started using the term because I was encouraged to by my Husband's fellow riders!
How exactly is Spic any more 'offensive' than Hispanic?

The fact is, its not the only people crowing about it know are those who want to prove something about their supposed lack of prejudice.
Bullshit. I don't believe any Hispanic people would have tolerated you calling them that. You are a liar.

I grew up in a poor working class neighborhood. I still would be termed as "working" class as I make less than what is considered middle class in American society today.

I find the term very offensive and so would my Mexican friends and co-workers.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:00 pm
WTF?

Obviously? Do explain.
Clearly you consider cleaning the toilets beneath you or you wouldn't have made that comment would you?
I consider cleaning toilets above you. Learn to read.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rete
The term "spic" falls into the same category as the use of the word "nigger". It is a racial slur and will not be tolerated here on BE or in real life either.

Just so that you know, the term s**c refers to those of Puerto Rican descent and not Mexicans.

Either apologize immediately on this thread or be banned.

Rete
Just so I'm clear what exactly makes it a slur when all it is, is a shortening of Hispanic?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I consider cleaning toilets above you. Learn to read.
Yes dear beneath YOU and above me - get some reading comprehension.
WTF?

Just so I'm clear what exactly makes it a slur when all it is, is a shortening of Hispanic?
And the back-pedaling begins.
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I second Rete's comment.
Old Dec 15th 2005, 7:05 pm
WTF?

Yes dear beneath YOU and above me - get some reading comprehension.
Here's a little more rope......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.