Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

us going backwards

us going backwards

Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:34 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: us going backwards

Originally Posted by sibsie
I hate to stray back on topic but this has me very :scared:

Exodus to SC
The thing that cracks me up about this is the website title (in the browser):

Christian Exodus :: Come Out of Her, My People

Come out of who, precisely?!

Incidentally, the stuff about the kids getting detention for praying before they eat isn't true, surely?
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Incidentally, the stuff about the kids getting detention for praying before they eat isn't true, surely?[/QUOTE]

wouldnt surprise me,,,, you cant even have santa claus (father christmas) in CA schools anymore
but you can have a bloody great 15 ft tall minora \go figure
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wintersong

Incidentally, the stuff about the kids getting detention for praying before they eat isn't true, surely?

Just read a bit more of that thing,,,, big contributor is joseph farah
this guy claimed this week that muslim terrorists have already smuggled in nuclear bombs (bought from russia no less) through the mexican border and that they paid MS13 gangs 30 k each ro to do it

google his name.......amazing
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:53 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garfro
wouldnt surprise me,,,, you cant even have santa claus (father christmas) in CA schools anymore
but you can have a bloody great 15 ft tall minora \go figure
Apparently all is not as it seems:

http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/gingrich.htm

The other one is, however:

http://www.mfc.org/contents/article.asp?id=539
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Apparently all is not as it seems:

http://www.holysmoke.org/hs00/gingrich.htm

The other one is, however:

http://www.mfc.org/contents/article.asp?id=539

How gingrich has any credability i dont know!!!
did you see how old that article was 11 years i think

I love it when a catholic country like Spain comes out and allows gay marriage it shows these idiots how backwards they are!!!
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:49 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by sibsie
I hate to stray back on topic but this has me very :scared:

Exodus to SC
It is evident that the U.S. Constitution has been abandoned under our current federal system, and the efforts of Christian activism to restore our Godly republic have proven futile over the past three decades. The time has come for Christian Constitutionalists to protect our American principles in a State like South Carolina by interposing the State's sovereign authority retained under the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Write that in Arabic and it would sound EXACTLY like it had come from Al-Quaida

Old Jul 13th 2005, 1:03 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Write that in Arabic and it would sound EXACTLY like it had come from Al-Quaida
precisely...a zealot is a zealot is a zealot
Old Jul 13th 2005, 1:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care for the reasons.

It makes them easier to carpet bomb.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 2:24 pm
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Manc
Let them ALL go to South Carolina.

good riddance. sod off.
You wouldn't say that if you lived in SC. There's enough of the buggers here as it is.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 3:24 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nxylas
You wouldn't say that if you lived in SC. There's enough of the buggers here as it is.

Yeah and we're overloaded here in Georgia too.