Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

which US car is most similar to Toyota Corolla Verso?

which US car is most similar to Toyota Corolla Verso?

Old Feb 7th 2012, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which US car is most similar to Toyota Corolla Verso?

Originally Posted by Bob
So much more comfortable in back seats compared to the Honda pickup too, which felt like riding on stone.
Knowing full well that I'll never have to sit in the back seat, I've never bought a car based on how comfortable the back seats are. If my passengers are uncomfortable, that's the price they pay for not driving themselves!

Ian
Old Feb 7th 2012, 1:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Knowing full well that I'll never have to sit in the back seat, I've never bought a car based on how comfortable the back seats are. If my passengers are uncomfortable, that's the price they pay for not driving themselves!

Ian
You're lucky not having to deal with little kids. The wife bats her eyes if I leave the kids on the side of the road
Old Feb 7th 2012, 8:40 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It was less expensive than a girlfriend!

Ian
... just don't go for the high maintenance ones!!
'course its hard to choose between an object of depreciation and one of appreciation...
Old Feb 21st 2012, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
The re-calls aren't that bad.

Ford/Chevy/Honda/BMW have all had just as many recalls in the same period, but less publicity. The Mini Cooper is getting a huge one right now, recalling all back to 2006 for a slight fire risk with a pump going.
I don't disagree and I'm certainly not saying that the other brands you listed are better. They're not. I just always considered Toyota to be a step above when it comes to quality so these slips disappointed me. In my eyes Toyota lost a bit of its edge over the others. That being said, I can't say I've personally had problems with my 4Runner or the Rav4 or Camry I used to have. My Volkswagen Beetle, however ... don't get me started.