Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

URGENT!! - Where to watch Euro 2004 today in Denver??

URGENT!! - Where to watch Euro 2004 today in Denver??

Old Jun 21st 2004, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

chris72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT!! - Where to watch Euro 2004 today in Denver??

Hey, does anyone know where I can watch the England / Croatia match this afternoon in Denver, I'm desperate to see it.!!!

Chris
Old Jun 21st 2004, 5:12 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

www.sentanta.com
Old Jun 21st 2004, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT!! - Where to watch Euro 2004 today in Denver??

Originally posted by chris72
Hey, does anyone know where I can watch the England / Croatia match this afternoon in Denver, I'm desperate to see it.!!!

Chris
There is an Irish Pub chain that you can find through the web site that is showing it, otherwise Dish have it, BBC coverage, just started!

Ring them to make sure, knowing the Irish they will be watching France which is a freebie on FoxSportsWorld

If we get further I may need to make the trip, not the same watching it with just the Dog.
Old Jun 29th 2004, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

frankr77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT!! - Where to watch Euro 2004 today in Denver??

Originally posted by chris72

Chris
Fado costs $20 to watch the game.

Does anyone know of a public or semi-public venue that is getting the pay-per-view feed from Comcast or Dish Network? Would be happy to share the cost.