Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

urgent! returning a phone call to the consulate

urgent! returning a phone call to the consulate

Old Sep 23rd 2014, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

dianawolff is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation urgent! returning a phone call to the consulate

I sincerely apologize if this is in the wrong spot - but we are a bit desperate.

Yesterday a gentleman from the British Consulate in New York called for some last bits of information for my daughter's visa (to study for her Master's degree in the UK). We missed the call and he left no name or number.

The visa process has been delayed and she is just about to miss the beginning of her school year. We need to speak to the person who called us (he has not called back, though he had said that he would).

Can anyone help with a phone number, email, twitter account or any other way to break through the curtain and speak to a person?

SO much appreciation in advance.
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: urgent! returning a phone call to the consulate

There was a user on here who, I think, worked for the Consulate - though Florida rings a bell. But for the life of me I can't remember his username. Hopefully this will jog somebody's memory!

[Edit] I think it may have been British Consul

Last edited by GeoffM; Sep 23rd 2014 at 4:28 pm. Reason: Tried a different way of searching
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Thank you - I hope so! Please, anyone who views this, your help will be so very much appreciated.
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the edit and link - I need to post again so that I can send a private message (they're limited to users with more than three posts - hopefully this one does the trick )
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dianawolff
Please, anyone who views this, your help will be so very much appreciated.
Dean Churm is the real name of user "British Consul". His mandate covers the eastern seaboard of the US including New York.

Ian