Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Urgent question about form IV25

Urgent question about form IV25

Old Jun 11th 2003, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

PaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant future
Default Urgent question about form IV25

Hi Folks,
I have applied for a K-1 Fiancee visa, and I got a letter from the US Embassy in London this morning. One of the questions asks for: NAMES OF SPONSORS AND NUMBERS OF ALL EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAMS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED. I have the names, but what number are they looking for? I called the helpline- they hadn't heard of the form, and suggest I write with my question. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Paul.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 3:27 pm
ScarlettHill

Default Re: Urgent question about form IV25

Originally posted by PaulK
Hi Folks,
I have applied for a K-1 Fiancee visa, and I got a letter from the US Embassy in London this morning. One of the questions asks for: NAMES OF SPONSORS AND NUMBERS OF ALL EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAMS IN WHICH YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED. I have the names, but what number are they looking for? I called the helpline- they hadn't heard of the form, and suggest I write with my question. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Paul.
US embassy in London is brilliant about answering emails when you have specific questions about your application (the phone line's pretty useless and v expensive). I suggest you drop them a line and get them to clear up the confusion.

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

PaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant futurePaulK has a brilliant future
Default Email address req'd...

Thanks for the info- I called their expensive 'help' line, but those folks had never heard of the form! Do you have the email address?

Thanks!

Paul.