Reload this Page >

URGENT Customs form 3299

URGENT Customs form 3299

Old Oct 24th 2001, 1:09 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone please help me with the following:
Part 1 6 Name of arriving vessel or carrier...do i put the airline that i am using to get me to the states?
8:F marks and numbers: do i put the amount of boxes i have and also does the serial number of the VCR that is packed go here with which box it is in?

Part II.9 I declare that my place of residence abroad..is/was What goes here USA or the UK? Length of time? well im 30 and i have been here all my life in the UK so do i put 30 years?
i am moving to the us yes, but does this mean previous address which is here or where i will be living?

PartIV B Foreign houseshold effects acquired abroad and used for more than one year...is this the one i tick?

Part D: obviously you list the articles here, but what do i put in D:3? Value or cost of repairs...? I have insurance on these things as a total of £3000 for total loss, so im not sure what to put here.

Thanks guys
Old Oct 24th 2001, 5:37 pm
Kay

Try looking here if you havent already;

http://www.sefco-export.com/3299.htm

Kay

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 24th 2001, 8:22 pm
K
BE Enthusiast

K is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou very much...that helps me greatly but im still a bit confused on this

9a. Indicate the last address at which you resided abroad. does this mean my address in the UK?

9b. The length of time that you were out of the U.S. i first visited the USA in 1998 I there for 8 months got deported in may 1999 and i have been here ever since in the UK.
so what goes here?

thanks
Old Oct 24th 2001, 8:57 pm
Kay

>

My pleasure - also try www.google.com type in 'customs form 3299' Lots of other sites
giving help on filling in this and other customs forms will come up.

Kay