Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UPS and Form I-751

UPS and Form I-751

Old Jun 17th 2013, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

hockeysarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UPS and Form I-751

Hello, So im a little worried. I sent my form I-751 to the PO Box address via UPS. My mailing department at work said that UPS delivered to PO Boxes. They were wrong and UPS sent it to:
USCIS California Service Center
24000 AVILA RD
ROOM 2312
LAGUNA NIGUEL
CA
US

Is this ok? Im very worried its gone to the wrong place!
HELP and thanks!
Old Jun 17th 2013, 7:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UPS and Form I-751

Originally Posted by hockeysarah
Hello, So im a little worried. I sent my form I-751 to the PO Box address via UPS. My mailing department at work said that UPS delivered to PO Boxes. They were wrong and UPS sent it to:
24000 AVILA RD
ROOM 2312
LAGUNA NIGUEL
CA
US

HELP and thanks!
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. It sounds like UPS forwarded it. Is this the address on the I-751 form for regular mail?

Rene
Old Jun 17th 2013, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. It sounds like UPS forwarded it. Is this the address on the I-751 form for regular mail?

Rene
I understand they dont deliver to PO Boxes now. Lesson learnt

There is no address for regular mail, but when I google this address it does come up as the USCIS California Service Centre.
I rang up the USCIS and they just said to wait 30 days.
I was wondering if anyone else had sent via UPS...
Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I inadvertently did this with my EAD when I first moved over. The original documentation was never received. My advice would be to send it again if you can.
Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand they dont deliver to PO Boxes now. Lesson learnt

There is no address for regular mail, but when I google this address it does come up as the USCIS California Service Centre.
I rang up the USCIS and they just said to wait 30 days.
I was wondering if anyone else had sent via UPS...
Oh, I see you're right, USCIS only lists a PO Box address for the I-751, but they don't specify it must be sent USPS.

It seems like your case got forwarded to the right address, though.

Rene
Old Jun 17th 2013, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

I spoke to another person at USCIS and they said that it should be fine. If its at the wrong place they will send it back or just file it there. Just wait 30 days. I have a name of who signed for it and its says its at the USCIS California Service Centre, so fingers crossed i get a receipt within 30 days or so!

I cant really resend as i sent the money order!

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Oh, I see you're right, USCIS only lists a PO Box address for the I-751, but they don't specify it must be sent USPS.

It seems like your case got forwarded to the right address, though.

Rene

Last edited by hockeysarah; Jun 17th 2013 at 8:33 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

24000 AVILA RD
ROOM 2312
LAGUNA NIGUEL
CA
US

HELP and thanks!
The address above is for USCIS CSC where I-751 are delivered if they are the office that cover your state!
Old Jun 24th 2013, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

So good news! I just got my letter of receipt! That was quick! Very relieved that they got it.
Old Jun 24th 2013, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

So good news! I just got my letter of receipt! That was quick! Very relieved that they got it.
Got mine today as well! sent in I-751 last monday after they said page 2 was missing, which it wasnt, but what ya gonna do?
Also did you notice or see the second part of the zip code? and po box number?

The respondant zip code is different from the one where you send it to, but the code & PO box number is ( 10751 )

Last edited by Wolfy; Jun 24th 2013 at 8:25 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

On thursday i received my biometrics appointment letter. It all seems to be going faster than I expected which is great!