Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Up The Albion!

Up The Albion!

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 10:48 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Up The Albion!

It's great but my brother (in the UK) really rubbed it in today when he text me to say he had his ticket for the game........
Old Feb 6th 2012, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

Originally Posted by BHAFC14
Great result - and good to be able to watch it live. Didn't our brand new shiny stadium look great on TV !
Better late than never, but congrats... Always happy to watch Newcastle go out of a cup to a lower league team.. Especially when that team also knocked Sunderland out of the League Cup.
Old Feb 17th 2012, 2:40 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

Got an email yesterday from the BBC World Service asking if they could give me a call after the game on Sunday to get my reaction

Hopefully it will be a positive one!
Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Got an email yesterday from the BBC World Service asking if they could give me a call after the game on Sunday to get my reaction

Hopefully it will be a positive one!
Who have you go this round?
Old Feb 17th 2012, 9:20 pm
Banned

londonights is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by njmackem
least west brom in better state than wolves
Old Feb 17th 2012, 9:52 pm
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Originally Posted by njmackem
Away at Liverpool. We have a good cup record there (if brief!)
Old Feb 19th 2012, 12:20 am
Banned

dogloverus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Away at Liverpool. We have a good cup record there (if brief!)
Am a big Liverpool supporter but Hodgson going back to his former club may be interesting!!

Andy Carroll is biggest waste of 35 million ever
Old Feb 19th 2012, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

dinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to behold

Got to see the second half in our town's new Irish bar and ended up having a reasonable conversation with a Liverpool supporting local.

At least the 3 own goals made it interesting...
Old Feb 19th 2012, 7:44 pm
Banned

Surprised carroll scored must been mis hit!
Old Feb 19th 2012, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

BHAFC14 is on a distinguished road

Bit of an upset for the boys - but we'll bounce back. Thought Carrol was really over rated for 35M, seemed to spend all his time whinging. Felt sorry for Bridcutt who is a player that I really rate
Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:17 pm
Banned

maybe they can sell carroll to galaxy or some other MLS team for a ridiculous price!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 12:46 am
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Well, we actually scored more than them
Old Feb 20th 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

I went out with the wife at half time. So it was only 2-1 Liverpool when I left things.

Shocked to see it finished 6-1....

Some interesting ties in the next round.

Everton vs Sunderland looks like the best tie of the round (not just biased because I am a Sunderland fan).
Old Apr 18th 2012, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

BHAFC14 is on a distinguished road

We’ve blown the play offs now but I’m still happy with the way we’ve performed overall. They still need a good keeper and should offload both Dicker and Painter who are good League 1 players but not up to the Championship.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of

I'm saying nothing yet. Been top 2 all season though. It's looking good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.