Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

Old Apr 5th 2011, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

sykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant future
Default Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

Hi all,

I downloaded the C1 pdf and wanted to fill it out in Adobe Acrobat (IE type in the of the information, then print to sign and mail). The DLed C1 is a secured PDF, which prevents me from inputing my information. Does anyone know where I could find an unsecured version? legible handwriting is not my strong suit

thanks
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:25 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

I might be able to rustle one up for you.

will cost you a beer.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 5:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

You could just download the form, fill it out in the reader, not embedded in the browser....
Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:26 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
You could just download the form, fill it out in the reader, not embedded in the browser....
No you can't. It's a Secured PDF and is not fillable.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

In the olden days we had these things called typewriters.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

sykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant futuresykes has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
In the olden days we had these things called typewriters.
oh the good old days

Originally Posted by g1ant
I might be able to rustle one up for you.

will cost you a beer.
If you have it lying around that would be great but don't dig too hard. It would be nice but not critical.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:39 pm
Country Member

Originally Posted by sykes
If you have it lying around that would be great but don't dig too hard. It would be nice but not critical.
I had an hour to waste this morning to I made the form fillable for you.
where do want me to send it?
Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

I had an hour to waste this morning to I made the form fillable for you.
where do want me to send it?
g1ant,

PM sent and thank you. Also the file might be a good thing to have as a DL in one of the stickies.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

No you can't. It's a Secured PDF and is not fillable.
what, this one? http://www.travisa.com/UK/c1new.pdf

Foxit can fill in text with the text button and save it without problems...it's not a specifically designed fillable form but that doesn't make any difference.

Last edited by Bob; Apr 6th 2011 at 1:00 am.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

FYI - the replacement for the C1/C2 will be uploaded on our website anyday now. You can fill the fields in and then print it off.

Dean
Old Apr 6th 2011, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by British Consul
FYI - the replacement for the C1/C2 will be uploaded on our website anyday now. You can fill the fields in and then print it off.

Dean
Bob,
that link works. thanks.

Dean
Good to know. Is there any reason to hold off sending in a C1 now? Could it be rejected for being a soon to be superseded form?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Unsecured C1 Passport renewal form?

Bob,
that link works. thanks.

Dean
Good to know. Is there any reason to hold off sending in a C1 now? Could it be rejected for being a soon to be superseded form?
No, both the old and new forms will be accepted for a while.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 10:38 pm
Country Member

Bob,
that link works. thanks.
A bit late emailing you the form. You probably managed already. Mine has the advantage that you can tick the boxes without having to bugger about cutting and pasting the little Tick symbol.

alex.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

A bit late emailing you the form. You probably managed already. Mine has the advantage that you can tick the boxes without having to bugger about cutting and pasting the little Tick symbol.

alex.
writing x does the job there too
Old Apr 8th 2011, 1:24 am
Country Member

Originally Posted by Bob
writing x does the job there too
Wasn't sure if to OP could manage an X.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.