Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Unnerving Experience.

Wikiposts

Unnerving Experience.

Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:26 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Unnerving Experience.

Originally Posted by USBound
he may be a perv... but he may also suffer from stuttering. I know several people in the UK who CANNOT function when looking into your eyes. A good friend of my fathers sounds like he has a severe speech impediment if he happens to catch a glance at your eyes.

granted ... as I said earlier.. if you have a nice rack then maybe you should suggest www.ratemyrack.com next time he comes around?

Have to remember that one next time Mrs. Rushman catches me ogling another pair of Gothams.
"Oh I'm trying not to st..st..st..st..stutter love by llololoooking at her tttttttits"
I bound to get away with that one!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:38 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

When I first came to the US I was 22, my first job was working in a hardware store and one day a very attractive blonde of about 25 came in. I flirted with her, she bought what she wanted and left. The next day the tannoy in the store announced that there was a phone call for me, having only been in the job for a few weeks I wondered who it was that was specifically asking for me? I was worried it was a call from my family in the UK since I didn't really know anyone in LA being new here. I picked up the call and was surprised it was the gorgeous blonde from the day before, she basically propositioned me. I was very flattered and about to say yes, when? where? Before I could she added the caveat that she had a boyfriend and he liked to 'watch'.............. that was one of my first introductions to American women. Before anyone asks I did not take her up on her offer. I was young and naive and have heard those urban myths about guys in Batman suits
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:42 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
That was me !!!!
You know, I thought you looked familiar you dirrrty little boy you!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:43 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
I need a picture of the "offending" items to properly asses this post. Thank you.
asses huh? You kinky bugger!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:21 am
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rincewind
Do you have to shake them to start the next print job?
THAT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY - VERY GOOD
Old Oct 27th 2005, 2:37 am

Shahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of lightShahlax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deba34
Similar kind of thing happened to me a couple of years back, was selling my house at the time, young guy came to look around and all the time he was there he kept staring at my chest...
Didn't realise until he finally went that the buttons had popped on my shirt and my jubblies were out on display... :scared:

He did buy the house though...
Om my second date with my husband, he kept glancing at my chest. I was really annoyed and eventually he said, your shirt button has popped. I was so embarassed!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I'm sorry about the mocker here ..but I know exactly what your feeling
I get the same every time I go swimming .. people throw lbs of plankton into the water and shout out Free Willy ....
Isn't he free anyway? Don't you swim naked?