Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Unnerving Experience.

Wikiposts

Unnerving Experience.

Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:38 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future
Default Re: Unnerving Experience.

Originally Posted by bored-silly
did he fly in the end?
That would hurt! OUCH!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:39 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Similar kind of thing happened to me a couple of years back, was selling my house at the time, young guy came to look around and all the time he was there he kept staring at my chest...
Didn't realise until he finally went that the buttons had popped on my shirt and my jubblies were out on display... :scared:

He did buy the house though...
tart
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Similar kind of thing happened to me a couple of years back, was selling my house at the time, young guy came to look around and all the time he was there he kept staring at my chest...
Didn't realise until he finally went that the buttons had popped on my shirt and my jubblies were out on display... :scared:

He did buy the house though...
Can't keep up. After he'd gone I checked there was nothing on my jumper and even though it's cold here there were no rat's noses to be seen either.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rincewind
What the hell is a plotter??
Its a kind of printer that uses pens to draw diagrams (kinda like an etch-a-sketch on steroids) rather than a matrix of tiny dots like an ink-jet printer.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:34 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cpe111
Its a kind of printer that uses pens to draw diagrams (kinda like an etch-a-sketch on steroids) rather than a matrix of tiny dots like an ink-jet printer.
Do you have to shake them to start the next print job?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:41 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandpete
Hubby is away at the moment and a guy has just been to fix hubby's plotter in his office. Anyway, the whole time this guy was talking to me he never once looked at my face but just constantly stared at my boobs, he even walked backwards to the front door and continued staring. I keep thinking maybe he had a problem with his eyes and was not the complete perv I thought he was. I have just left hubby a voicemail telling him that in future he has to be here if his plotter breaks again.
And this is the first time its happen to you.........
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:44 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me in KFC in Banbury! It was obvious where he was looking, so I bent down to be at eye level with him! Silly little spotty boy!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 5:49 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
This happened to me in KFC in Banbury! It was obvious where he was looking, so I bent down to be at eye level with him! Silly little spotty boy!!!
That was me !!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:03 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Unnerving Experience.

Hubby is away at the moment and a guy has just been to fix hubby's plotter in his office. Anyway, the whole time this guy was talking to me he never once looked at my face but just constantly stared at my boobs, he even walked backwards to the front door and continued staring. I keep thinking maybe he had a problem with his eyes and was not the complete perv I thought he was. I have just left hubby a voicemail telling him that in future he has to be here if his plotter breaks again.
Perhaps he is an (ultra) Orthodox Jew? The men are not allowed to look at woman in the eyes (apart from close family). When I lived near Stamford Hill in London there was a huge Hassidic Jewish community and it was really weird if I was shopping there - the mens eyes seemed to swivel in their sockets...anything to avoid looking at me in the face, a gentile at that LOL!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I need a picture of the "offending" items to properly asses this post. Thank you.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:12 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Perhaps he is an (ultra) Orthodox Jew? The men are not allowed to look at woman in the eyes (apart from close family). When I lived near Stamford Hill in London there was a huge Hassidic Jewish community and it was really weird if I was shopping there - the mens eyes seemed to swivel in their sockets...anything to avoid looking at me in the face, a gentile at that LOL!

If that was the case he shouldn't have been alone in the room with her at all.
I know a few Orthodox Jews as well. I nearly spat my drink across the room when they explained to me the reason women have to wear skirts!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:17 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
I nearly spat my drink across the room when they explained to me the reason women have to wear skirts!
I'll take the bait for 100 please Alex.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah
If that was the case he shouldn't have been alone in the room with her at all.
I know a few Orthodox Jews as well. I nearly spat my drink across the room when they explained to me the reason women have to wear skirts!
Why do they have to wear skirts? Is it the same reason they have a hole in their bed sheets?

The town I live in has a big jewish community and he very well could have been an Orthodox Jew but he certainly didn't look like one. He could have not bothered looking at me at all and just stared at the floor or the wall.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

you will sleep well tonight knowing that your t**s were not just the talk of the town but the talk of the WORLD
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:20 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
I'll take the bait for 100 please Alex.
So that theres absolutely no chance of camel toe like there is with pants.
Pants show off the vag and that distracts men from their pure, Godly thoughts.

I swear on my husbands life thats what a Jewish Lady told me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.