Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

University - "Manchester (UK) Hopes to Make Waves in Miami"

Wikiposts

University - "Manchester (UK) Hopes to Make Waves in Miami"

Old Sep 19th 2010, 12:23 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation University - "Manchester (UK) Hopes to Make Waves in Miami"

I was just clearing out the papers for recycling and had a quick peek through the Financial Times which I'd picked up when boarding a flight back from Singapore a couple of weeks ago.

There was a very interesting article about Manchester Business School becoming the first British school to open a campus in the US (Miami) this month.

They will be offering full time global MBA degrees (Masters of Business Administration)....but at an amazing price, at the equivalent of 21,000 pounds, cheaper even than doing an MBA course in Manchester, England:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/87030d4a-b...44feabdc0.html

It may be of interest to expats here in the US (or family/friends in the UK or elsewhere) who would like to do an MBA but find the tuition fees to be too expensive in other institutions.
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:37 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: University - "Manchester (UK) Hopes to Make Waves in Miami"

I'll have to send that link to my course leader, back in England. I've been telling him that, with the cuts in HE funding in the UK, he should start marketing Masters' courses more aggressively in the US, taking advantage of the disparity in fees...
Old Sep 20th 2010, 5:42 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: University - "Manchester (UK) Hopes to Make Waves in Miami"

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I was just clearing out the papers for recycling and had a quick peek through the Financial Times which I'd picked up when boarding a flight back from Singapore a couple of weeks ago.

There was a very interesting article about Manchester Business School becoming the first British school to open a campus in the US (Miami) this month.

They will be offering full time global MBA degrees (Masters of Business Administration)....but at an amazing price, at the equivalent of 21,000 pounds, cheaper even than doing an MBA course in Manchester, England:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/87030d4a-b...44feabdc0.html

It may be of interest to expats here in the US (or family/friends in the UK or elsewhere) who would like to do an MBA but find the tuition fees to be too expensive in other institutions.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Here is the April 1, 1998 MIT website home page.