Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

United Premier Associate status up for grabs

United Premier Associate status up for grabs

Old Nov 18th 2009, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light
Default United Premier Associate status up for grabs

Hi All,

Again this year I have a nomination spare for United Airlines Premier Associate that needs to go to a good home! All my friends / colleagues already have status. You will need to already be a general member or be prepared to join Mileage plus (of course)

Full benefits are here...http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51594,00.html but some of the highlights are:

Exemption from Baggage Fees
Minimum flight mileage accrual
Access to United Economy Plus
Premium check-in - Access to airport elite-level check-in lines.
Priority waitlist, security, standby, boarding

I had a great response to this last year - I'm not selling it or doing anything illegal...just don't want to let this go by as United get so much business from me - it's time for them to give me something back!

I do get a % of the miles that the nominated member flies...but this is not my primary motivation - if I get more than one interested party I'll just jab my finger at the screen to choose a person.

Post on this thread if you are interested....
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

solo-g is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: United Premier Associate status up for grabs

I'll have it mate!
Thanks.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally Posted by solo-g
I'll have it mate!
Thanks.
I'm in!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cathy22w
I'm in!
Me too

I was just thinking that I should have made this a very very long post bearing in mind the selection criterea.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

janj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the rough

Oooh - I'd love this too. Hubby gave his complimentary associate status to a colleague then kicked himself as he'd forgotten about me I am a united plus member and have to fly home to London for my mum's 70th birthday as well as to my daughter's wedding in L.A. next year, and to her bridal shower. The premier status would be fab. Please pick me
Jan
Old Nov 21st 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light

Ok - I wrote the names on pieces of paper - threw them in the air and picked one (jabbing at the screen didn't work). I've notified the person who "won". Sorry to the rest - next year :-) or if I get another nomination (I might be due another one) I'll repeat the exercise!

Originally Posted by ri_mischief
Hi All,

Again this year I have a nomination spare for United Airlines Premier Associate that needs to go to a good home! All my friends / colleagues already have status. You will need to already be a general member or be prepared to join Mileage plus (of course)

Full benefits are here...http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51594,00.html but some of the highlights are:

Exemption from Baggage Fees
Minimum flight mileage accrual
Access to United Economy Plus
Premium check-in - Access to airport elite-level check-in lines.
Priority waitlist, security, standby, boarding

I had a great response to this last year - I'm not selling it or doing anything illegal...just don't want to let this go by as United get so much business from me - it's time for them to give me something back!

I do get a % of the miles that the nominated member flies...but this is not my primary motivation - if I get more than one interested party I'll just jab my finger at the screen to choose a person.

Post on this thread if you are interested....