Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

United 840 Worst Service

United 840 Worst Service

Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:33 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default United 840 Worst Service

Hi,

Why the hell United airline have such a bad service?I travelled between SYD-LAX and the staff was extremely rude to passengers.The meals served was tasteless and pathetic.

Thanks,
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:34 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United 840 Worst Service

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Thanks,
Your welcome.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:40 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Why the hell United airline have such a bad service?I travelled between SYD-LAX and the staff was extremely rude to passengers.The meals served was tasteless and pathetic.

Thanks,
Excellent! Welcome to the US, Smurt. May the rest of your experience be as positive as this fine start.

I imagine the "tasteless and pathetic" meal was matched to the customer by the United staff.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Well - you alteast made it !!!

Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:46 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, Smurt, I don't actually believe for a moment that you've flown to the US and are going to be living and working here.

If you really have, then let me offer you some friendly advice:

Every single word you have uttered on these boards has been negative. Negative about where you were, and negative about where you wanted to go. Particularly negative about every aspect of the US (which you apparently know nothing about).

You will find that your experience of anywhere in the world will match your expectations. Based on what you have shown us all of your personality, I expect you to find the US a dreadful place where you are badly treated and where you hate to live. Just like everywhere else on earth that you could settle.

Unless you can find some kind of positives in your life, you're going to hate each country that is unfortunate enough to host you. Good luck with an outlook like that.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:52 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbj1000
By the way, Smurt, I don't actually believe for a moment that you've flown to the US and are going to be living and working here.

If you really have, then let me offer you some friendly advice:

Every single word you have uttered on these boards has been negative. Negative about where you were, and negative about where you wanted to go. Particularly negative about every aspect of the US (which you apparently know nothing about).

You will find that your experience of anywhere in the world will match your expectations. Based on what you have shown us all of your personality, I expect you to find the US a dreadful place where you are badly treated and where you hate to live. Just like everywhere else on earth that you could settle.

Unless you can find some kind of positives in your life, you're going to hate each country that is unfortunate enough to host you. Good luck with an outlook like that.
Mate believe me if you can live 25 years of your life in India just like the way I lived there, you will still consider USA a far more better place to settle down then India.Always keep your expectations but never forget your past.

Last edited by smurtaza; Aug 18th 2008 at 2:55 am.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:58 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

It's complete bollocks.

UA840 landed this morning at 9:21am PDT
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL840

the journey took 13 hours.

which means it basically took off at 8.21pm PDT on Saturday night.

capiche?

that means that this post at 8:40pm PDT just after the plane took off 8:25pmPDT.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...28#post6686928
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Smurtaza,
Mate - comparing third world with developed country is not the way
to go.

What he is trying to say (I suppose )is you need to find positives
where you are.

God forbid if you had to go back to India tomorrow (which you can
not - I assume because clearly you moved for a reason)....you need
to make it your destiny and live with it.

I am only new to this forum - but I am sorry I have to agree that
you have been a bit negative around here.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Manc
It's complete bollocks.

UA840 landed this morning at 9:21am PDT
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL840

the journey took 13 hours.

which means it basically took off at 8.21pm PDT on Saturday night.

capiche?

that means that this post at 8:40pm PDT just after the plane took off 8:25pmPDT.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...28#post6686928

Hmmm - I can see a reply coming....
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:06 am
Arrogant ****

Originally Posted by E3only
Could that be because you're typing it right now Smurt... I mean "E3only"?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:09 am
@matthewb76

well the flight didn't take off until 8:45pm PDT
so I guess he was posting 5 minutes before the flight took off.

No wonder they were rude to him.......

on the internet and a laptop as the plane was taxiing to the runway at Kingsford Smith........
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:09 am
Arrogant ****

Mate believe me if you can live 25 years of your life in India just like the way I lived there, you will still consider USA a far more better place to settle down then India.Always keep your expectations but never forget your past.
So your expectations are for everywhere and everything to be crap? Great!

How lucky that the closest you'll get to the US is a strange little fake post pretending to have just arrived here.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Could that be because you're typing it right now Smurt... I mean "E3only"?

DBJ -
Assure you I am not him....I am 27/8 years old and he has
a family with kids.....

"I see a reply coming"....I meant he would say something
like - I flew out of Sydney 2 days ago ...or similar...

LOL....
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:15 am
@matthewb76

I flew out of Sydney 2 days ago ...or similar...

LOL....
on a thread asking us whether or not it would be better to change his money in AUS? what would be the point if he were already here?

I wouldn't buy that crock of shite either.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Definitely not defending him....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.